• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Warwood: I'm in town tonight (so I'm bowling and not blaining), but any chance we could all get on starting around 6 or 7 CST tomorrow to practice for our match? I'm gonna need it.
WE talking bout' practice. Not the game but practice. Nah, nah we ain't talking bout the game, the game I put my heart into, we talkin' bout practice. If I can't practice, I can't practice. I suppose to be the franchise player and we sittin' here talking about practice. Not the game I got out there and die for not the game I play like every game is my last game. We talkin' bout practice. I know I supposed to be there I know I'm supposed to lead by example and I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean nothing but we talkin' bout practice man. What are we talkin' bout? Practice? We talkin' bout practice.

TheOddOne

WE talking bout' practice. Not the game but practice. Nah, nah we ain't talking bout the game, the game I put my heart into, we talkin' bout practice. If I can't practice, I can't practice. I suppose to be the franchise player and we sittin' here talking about practice. Not the game I got out there and die for not the game I play like every game is my last game. We talkin' bout practice. I know I supposed to be there I know I'm supposed to lead by example and I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean nothing but we talkin' bout practice man. What are we talkin' bout? Practice? We talkin' bout practice.
This is your brain on drugs, kids.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This is your brain on drugs, kids.
We ain't talking bout drugs, we talking bout practice. Not the drugs I sniff, snort, smoke and inject, nah we talking bout practice. Not that dank shit, but practice. Not no bath salts so I can eat a mothafuckah, but practice. I know drugs are bad mmmkay but we in here talkin about practice.

Hey, did this picture remind you something ? It could be the first Halo 5 leaked screenshot. =P

Thanks Vico !

main-visual.jpg

What is this?

CyReN

TPP5D.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
Have to admit I meant disappointed for campaign and spartan- ops.

In MM I don't need any new vehicles, a warthog is even enough for me.

I'll be severely dissapointed if they nerf the weapons following e3 instead of bringing them up to par with the carbine. BR needs to be 4sk and carbine needs a 21 shot clip. 3 kills max per clip please. Pistol should either be a 5sk with 10 shot clip or 6sk with 12 shot clip, stop gimping weapons with a shallow clip.

The carbine was good in the e3 build, it killed fast: this is a good thing. Don't tone its relative power down, bring the other guns (BR especially) up to par.

Overdoziz

Banned
SQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYER

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'll be severely dissapointed if they nerf the weapons following e3 instead of bringing them up to par with the carbine. BR needs to be 4sk and carbine needs a 21 shot clip. 3 kills max per clip please. Pistol should either be a 5sk with 10 shot clip or 6sk with 12 shot clip, stop gimping weapons with a shallow clip.

The carbine was good in the e3 build, it killed fast: this is a good thing. Don't tone its relative power down, bring the other guns (BR especially) up to par.

I'm jealous you got to play it

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
MTW... bumped the leaked footage thread. isnt that... the guy who leaked it (or related to the leak)? account approved?

IHaveIce

Banned
SQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYERSQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYER
SQUAD SLAYER

hidden crying cat makes me sad :(

squad slayer still gone makes me even sadder

Hey guys? In Metroid Prime: Hunters, a playable character named Weavel had an alt-firing mode that let him spawn a stationary turret controlled by AI and it died when he did. His two weapons included a powerful sidearm Pistol and an arcing semi-auto grenade launcher like Halo 2's Brute Shot. His intro video used the Grav Lift sound effect from Halo 2. And he had a plasma blade that's practically identical to the new Promethean energy scythe.

Weavel was specifically designed as a homage to Master Chief.

Halo > Metroid > Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom