• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Watched Law Abiding Citizen tonight and there's a piece of the score that sounds identical to Halo 4's. Says more about Halo than it does about itself, I feel. I've already noted my disappointment at the score so far.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Big team usually picks my spirits up. Down by 12 with 2:00 left, we end up taking the lead then winning right at the end, 150-148. I went +17. :p

I think the best part of tonight for me was when I basically did this to Elzar:

bsah0.gif

But missed and then continued to fly out of Haemorrhage and into the sunset.

Also intervening in Xand and Robbert's 1v1.......

You can probably actually do that move in Call of Mark: Call of Mark Trailer

OverHeat

« generous god »
wheres everyone playing from?? im hoping nearby lol
montreal,canada

and anymore headset suggestions? (other than astros)
Playing from quebec city....and when a guy from the west coast get the host its not always pretty when you got half a second delay on nades.

Buddermilk

Neo Member
Didn't get to finish the pep on Friday, meaning I didn't get to start the resin. I did get this far though. I just have to attach the side and back now.
G3Tvr.jpg
Always wanted to try papakura. I'm always working on a Halo Hobby. Looks great, can't wait to see the finished product.

Are we doing this RealGAF thing AGAIN?

Now I'm just gonna make fun of you guys' avatars to shame you into picking your standard pics back.

I can't handle change :(

Card Boy

Banned
Just ordered Halo 2 PC for $13 from Ozgameshop (had a voucher). Cheapest i have seen compared to other stuff online and locally.

it's so weird posting with a different avatar. its me, indiana jones hat on box guy

anyway, did anybody win yet? is one team destroying the other? anybody recording these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom