• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Are you a very recently approved member of neogaf?
No, Been here since 2007

What country are you posting from and what’s your current age.
USA - 24

At what age did you get into Halo and with which game.
Christmast 2001. A friend got Halo and Xbox for christmast. I of course had gta3 and a ps2 which was equally amazing, but the first time I saw Halo I KNEW that it was a life defining moment. [my first game was doom]

For how long have you been reading HaloGAF?
Never/not really/kind of. since 2007. though i was a part of the ign halo community from 2002 to 2005. i was pretty young and played a character so it wasn't sincere. had lots of fun, was actually a part of the group who "created" the bungie insider only board over there. [realy you just say hey make this board and then they do.

What’s your absolute favorite Halo campaign? And your favorite multiplayer? (you’re not allowed to pick Halo: Combat Evolved for any of the two)
not allowed to pick halo ce for either? fuck that. i was big into halo pc and thats still the definitive multiplayer experience.

Highest Halo 3 level and which playlist.
i have no idea because i didnt play much h3 multiplayer

AR or BR?
DMR, son

Absolute favorite multiplayer map from Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and 3 (just one from each).
CE = blood gulch the quick and dead
Halo 2 =sanctuary/lockout
Halo 3 = The Pit

Least hated Reach mp map.(excluding Anniversary pack)
boarding action.sword base. map is dope

Do you prefer BTB or MLG? (pre-Reach era)
whosa whatsa what.

Competitive multiplayer or Firefight?
mp i guess. ff is cool but nobody i know plays

Games completed on solo Legendary.
only halo:ce

Are you EazyB? Mike DongBlain?
n/a

What are some of your favorite Campaign missions.
two betrayals.

Favorite Reach playlists.
look at my b.n stats. 85% of my playtime is in arena.

Size of frankie erotica folder (in megabytes).
lol yeah sure. i remmber him hyping the water in halo2. also i remember pouring over the shadow in that first h2 mp picture and people thought it was a pelican

Opinion on reticule bloom.
i like it

Opinion on Armor Abilities and the one you usually end up picking.
spring and jetpack

Why are you a Halo fan?
its the best fiction alongside assassins creed also goddamn thos plasma grenads you stick them and the shotgun its a great game

Favorite Halogaffer, and least favorite (besides Dax). (optional)
ewho

Now feel free to introduce yourself and/or share anything you want so we get to know you better, some of us would enjoy reading it. (optional)
when i was 13 halo was my life. literally. when i was like 13 halo was the only thing that mattered. halo pc. halo pc. halo pc. halo pc.

Karl2177

I'm going to change my avatar to a picture of me in a Bungie Aerospace shirt. Just to annoy Tashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna finish the remake tonight. We played through library, two betrayals and keyes last night. Gonna do the maw and first part of halo2 tonight. Its great. I have some issues with the remake that I want to express officially at some point but goddamn they made the library beautiful.

I was going to put my tiger onsie on and photoshop "GAME OVER MAN!!!" in huge letters above my head with a sad face but im too sleepy so you can all just imagine it.

Good games guys worth staying up for :)

isabella-backpack.jpg

wow, had no idea plywood went that positive in powerhouse. didnt notice him much

good games
wish i didnt fail miserably on zealot. not sure what happened, kept running into spawns or something.
learnt something today, halo is not meant to be played drunk (well more tipsy than drunk). happy canada day to all my canadians

Ryaaan14

Banned
wow, had no idea plywood went that positive in powerhouse. didnt notice him much

good games
wish i didnt fail miserably on zealot. not sure what happened, kept running into spawns or something.
learnt something today, halo is not meant to be played drunk (well more tipsy than drunk). happy canada day to all my canadians

He was too busy teaching me different ways to ragdoll.

Minus two needler kills on Zealot there's not really any point in seeing my POV. They're in my file share if anyone wants though. Good games guys!

BLAZER

sniff sniff sniff..........this place smells good (New Member).

Thanks for the Acceptance NeoGaf Team and all the community here.

789shadow

Banned
Does the sensitivity affect your turning speed at all? I feel like I don't turn as fast as I like, but I also overshoot my aim, well, every single time I aim at something.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I tried playing on 10 last week and I couldn't notice a difference when I was drunk. When I was sober, it felt like I was sneezing every time I tried to aim a grenade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom