• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

The thread moves at a rapid pace. Trying to get in touch with someone using this thread alone is probably not the best method.

m23

Some of my friends were discussing who would be a great director for a Halo movie.....................not a lot of consensus lol. Do we even know the director for Forward Unto Dawn yet?

Sanjuro

Some of my friends were discussing who would be a great director for a Halo movie.....................not a lot of consensus lol. Do we even know the director for Forward Unto Dawn yet?

Michael Bay would be my only choice. Everyone else wouldn't get it.

Akai__

Playing through Halo 3 Campaign and discovered that Arbiter has only one arm. Will upload screenshot as soon, as I re-install my Capture Card.

FyreWulff

Dawn_of_the_First_Day_by_Forest_Sage_bigger.png

When is Ireland.map expected to play?

DemonCarnotaur, if we can find one other person to complete the team, you're captain.

Find your teammates here, and send them PMs.

Alrightly, shoot me a PM if this is needed.

New teaser for Forward Unto Dawn Live Action Series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8me1cD01Lw&feature=plcp

More at Comic-Con.

I can't wait to see more of this.. I really hope the MC suit looks decent in action.

Wtf. :lol

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
But you were just watching netflix all day yesterday :p

yesterday i was free. also, we dont have tv, netflix is our time passer. meaning, at least 66% of the time its my wife or daughter using the service ;)

L1NETT

I am excited, in 10 days I get my hands all over Halo 4 MP :)

Wondering what other announcements they might make there too.

Expecting a thousand word essay on MP impressions, on my desk, within 24 hours of playing ;-)

I assume it will be FUD heavy.

Forge at Pax Prime?

Shadders

I loved it, I just meant if there was ever a motion picture we wouldn't get real Halo stuff. Ideas would be brought in just to cash in on the Halo name. Having this and not having to worry about selling out in theaters means we will be getting stories and ideas straight from 343 rather than movie companies.

I could have worded my original statement better lol.

Ah right, I follow. I think every piece of media that transitions to film gets butchered a bit and can't see why Halo would be any different, unfortunately.

I still think this Tweet hints at more special edition stuff to come. Halo 4 console unveil at Comic-Con? yespls

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Lol this is fun...

Tell you what, whenever the time is that theres a match and you need a replacement player, let me know and I'll see if I can get on for whichever team needs me. I'm an average player and I won't sway the match either way

CyReN

This is probably old but I never saw a exact size on it.

At a minimum, you’ll need at least an 8GB USB Flash Drive or an Xbox 360 Hard Drive to play Multiplayer mode in Halo 4. For an optimal experience playing with an Xbox 360 Hard Drive is highly recommended. For Xbox 360 4GB, Arcade and Core consoles, the Xbox 360 Hard Drive is sold separately. See below for more details on the storage device options available for Xbox 360 and Halo 4.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I am! I think I am the only one from HaloGAF heading out there.

Make sure you say hi. Top tip, don't say "Hi, nice to meet you." and think that means I know you are wwm0nkey. Also, make sure you pronounce your name correctly which according to the AP style guide, is something like "dubba-dubba-yoo-mmm-zero-UNKY."

m23

You guys and your Comic Cons and Pax's.....we get dirt nothing in Toronto. FanExpo is just about it and its barely worth going to. I think ODST and Reach were there in previous years, but I'm not sure if Halo 4 will be there this year. I think the Red vs Blue guys will be there this year though.

wwm0nkey

Make sure you say hi. Top tip, don't say "Hi, nice to meet you." and think that means I know you are wwm0nkey. Also, make sure you pronounce your name correctly which according to the AP style guide, is something like "dubba-dubba-yoo-mmm-zero-UNKY."

Should I also wear one of those "Hello My Name Is" badges?

Dunno if there's anywhere we can list it for tourney info, but since I have one laying around, the winning team of the tourney gets a free Anniversary map pack code based on who has the highest stats from the final match. If they already have it, the second-highest will get it, and so on. If the whole team has the maps, they can just pick someone.

I'll also make music and a wallpaper for the whole team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom