• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good chance to ask something that has probably been asked before: Plasma Pistol secondaries possible in BTB loadouts?

Saw the EMP effect in one of the videos, it could be ridiculous if unregulated.

I believe they said at one point that possible loadouts will be altered for certain playlists, so I'd like to think that means you can't spawn with a Plasma Pistol.

Computron

Or they might be on the disc already.

Sorry if this has been asked, but what the hell is taking up the 8 gigs? Graphics?

If it's anything like Halo 2, the majority will be models and textures, and a large portion of sound. SpOps is basically campaign with lots of cinematics so probably similar.

KpHuf.png

Frankles, do weapons actually drop from the sky at the start of the match (like in firefight)? Do icons appear over them?

Edit: LittleMoa is here, nice

Akai__

Yup, which match would this be, my mind has gone blank.

EDIT: Oh, the one of Delta Facility haha :)

You didn't want to remember this, right? I was under peer pressure, so I had to betray you once, too. Now I feel sorry. :(
<3

Edit:
This game ain't fun!

If you mean Halo Reach with "this", then try to play it in a group. 110% fun, at least for me.

Vire

So I was watching the Infinity trailer and I noticed this:

2Nex8.png

New map? Or weird angle of Longbow?

I'm going to guess a new Spartan Ops map..

Moa

So I was watching the Infinity trailer and I noticed this:

2Nex8.png

New map? Or weird angle of Longbow?

I'm going to guess a new Spartan Ops map..

Looks like Longbow to me, although it is a little darker than what I would have expected, I'd hop on the Spartan Ops map bandwagon too.

Moa

You didn't want to remember this, right? I was under peer pressure, so I had to betray you once, too. Now I feel sorry. :(
<3

Edit:

If you mean Halo Reach with "this", then try to play it in a group. 110% fun, at least for me.

I'm fine with it haha, I'd been betrayed multiple times earlier on, it is all in good fun :)

Vire

On second thought, there's a red guy shooting a blue guy, so it definitely isn't Spartan Ops.

Looks different than Longbow though.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I asked this of 343 but I never got an answer. I think it's a serious question that needs to be addressed. Will the tea bagging in Halo 4 be 1:1 or will it be set at a fixed rate like it was in Halo 2?

Thank you,

Tashi

If we do earlier tomorrow it might be easier for Americans and Europeans. Most people in the US will probably be heading out tomorrow afternoon/night for 4th of July so we might be able to squeeze it in around noon EST or so. Sanjuro/Demon/Booties lemme know.

Sorry about late reply, yeah, Noon EST is a good time.

My team, can you make it Henery, Neoism and Imperial?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Funny story. I was smoking a cig at 2am on the street in Manhattan. Some creepy homeless guy comes up to me to ask for change. Oh wait, it's actually Tashi introducing himself.

True story.

Lol was it that late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom