• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I have to be up at 6 am on Saturday so, not very late. I usually go to bed around 11pm EST when I have to be up that early.

Aw, dang. If I don't have work Friday, you want to play earlier, Karl? We could start at 8 PM CST that day.

If I don't work Saturday, could we scrap it and play Saturday if people are available?

heckfu

Banned
Funny story. I was smoking a cig at 2am on the street in Manhattan. Some creepy homeless guy comes up to me to ask for change. Oh wait, it's actually Tashi introducing himself.

True story.

Welcome! Heard some great things.

HaloGAF is getting bigger and bigger. Crazy.
With any consistency these juniors will make a bone headed mistake and get banned or just drop out because people like us are meanies.

nexy

Neo Member
This place is really neat so far. Pumped to be a part of the cool kids club now. <3 Kk. So uh lol how bout that Halo4?

Aggrotek

Aw, dang. If I don't have work Friday, you want to play earlier, Karl? We could start at 8 PM CST that day.

If I don't work Saturday, could we scrap it and play Saturday if people are available?

wait a sec. I don't work Saturday. Fuck I'm stupid.

Edit: Hi Nexy. Lurve your commentating.

Fracas

#fuckonami
wait a sec. I don't work Saturday. Fuck I'm stupid.

Haha, I checked your schedule and it said you didn't work then. Thought you had some personal affair to do or something.

So Friday at 10 PM CST it is then? Barring whether I work or not. If I do work, about 10:45 is when I'm available.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
HaloGAF is getting bigger and bigger. Crazy.

HaloGAF is fat. Time to punish.

lol at u4ix not getting accepted.

I can hear it now "I'm too important for this! I do things!"

lulz.

Funny story. I was smoking a cig at 2am on the street in Manhattan. Some creepy homeless guy comes up to me to ask for change. Oh wait, it's actually Tashi introducing himself.

True story.

I like your mouth. Keep doing good things with it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This place is really neat so far. Pumped to be a part of the cool kids club now. <3 Kk. So uh lol how bout that Halo4?
Speak for yourself, you only got here. Jeez these juniors. OUTTA CONTROL!

You come into our turf, eat our cereal, piss in our toilets and "this place is neat."

I CAN'T EVEN.

I JUST CAN'T EVEN.

Aggrotek

Haha, I checked your schedule and it said you didn't work then. Thought you had some personal affair to do or something.

So Friday at 10 PM CST it is then? Barring whether I work or not. If I do work, about 10:45 is when I'm available.

Should be fine. Sorry for the scare.

Karl2177

I can do 8, but I'm not sure about Sai; I'll check right now. If we were to do it a day later, I think Krispy said it would have to be after 5pm his time, so we'd be starting 2 hours later.

wasn't it a lot bigger at H3 time? and before Halo 3?

HaloGAF started with Halo 3. There were Halo threads (Halo 2 thread, Halo 3 Beta thread) made and you had some of the same people contribute (Ghaleon, Ram, Nutter), sure, but HaloGAF had its founding within The Official Halo 3 Thread of Luke and Frankie Photoshopped into One Body.

I think the oldest members still active are Ram, Nutter, and Ghaleon. There are others still around &#8211; Thermight, Metroid, Blood, Domino, and Voltron &#8211; but I'm not sure if they joined before those three. Forgive me if I forgot anyone.

vhfive

fuck all the new people here. i hate change. i want eazyb back. fuck. i want halo3 back. fuckfuckfuck. this place is too big. it moves too fast. balls.

welcome all you new junior fucks

JHall

fuck all the new people here. i hate change. i want eazyb back. fuck. i want halo3 back. fuckfuckfuck. this place is too big. it moves too fast. balls.

welcome all you new junior fucks

Why in God's name would anyone want that awful game back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom