• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fucking shit! I just went 23/3, got and over kill and running riot. That shit got my blood pumping, 343 you can have all my money. Sooooooo damn good!
Nice, were you playing Regicide or Infinity Slayer? Also what maps? What ordnance did you used?

Apologies: it's the hype man.

Tawpgun

neogafhate2zgbwm.png

wwm0nkey

I was playing Infinity slayer on adrift, movement speed is amazing and weapon of choice is BR. Connecting those 4 kills with the BR felt so right, after that everything just clicked.

Karl2177

Monsterfracas: When do the next set of games have to be played by?

123456789Shadow, can you post in the tourney thread (after fracas says when we have to play by) your team's schedules.

Thanks!

BigShow36

I haven't seen that anywhere. You got a link maybe where they say it? I can imagine that it got burried somewhere with the rate of posting in this thread and all the small gaming side threads.

I wanna say it was in one of the tweets I saw, but I can't be sure. I don't have a link handy, but maybe Stinkles will clear it up.

GhaleonEB

Of course.
Meh. 10 episodes a year is too few... should have waited till the series is fully filmed.
Hmm. Of course there's a good probability of GRRM doing Jordan and never finishing the series... I think. So, the TV series can't be finished either... though i've heard GRRM told the GOTs creators the ending.

They're going to need to recast all the kids in a couple years (Bran, Joffrey, Arya, etc.).

Woorloog

Banned
Oh man, this is one of those nights i'd rather just keep listening to music and not to go sleep at all.
Maybe if i'm tired enough i won't be dreaming at least (well, more accurately, not remembering my dreams).

They're going to need to recast all the kids in a couple years (Bran, Joffrey, Arya, etc.).

Never thought of that. Don't see why Joffrey would have to be re-cast, he ain't going to change that much in a few years (probably...). The younger ones, yeah. Too bad, Williams is excellent as Arya..

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Abdozer knows what getting host means.

Edit : Or maybe I'm the one who's confused.

Gui_PT

This doesn't make any sense.

Pretty sure that's how hosting works.

Hosting is divided by Ranks. Like Rank A, B, C and so on.

If your host isn't Rank A or B everyone's hitboxes will go super tiny and they'll turn into ice skaters.

You should know this, Over!

Caja 117

I wanna say it was in one of the tweets I saw, but I can't be sure. I don't have a link handy, but maybe Stinkles will clear it up.

I really hope so, the most attractive part of those medal popping in the screen, is how distinctive each one of them are because of the different colors used on each of the medals, is so sweet when you get a double, triple and overkill medals one after the other and their respective colors Yellow, Silver and gold.

Please 343, Dont let this die.

wwm0nkey

By the way the speed/sword combo isn't OP, as long as the guy shooting you isn't a moron you can still die easily. None of the armor drops are OP really except for overshield due to 5sec invincibility.

Overdoziz

Banned
basically my connection/xbox sucks and i'm not used to playing as host 15 matches in a row (literally)
I get host on and off and when I have host it's like playing an entirely different (and better) game. Shots actually register when you're host, such a great feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom