• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computron

ok cool. is a toggle for the white text in the middle of the screen in the game at this point

I don't think you will get an answer for this because the text feature itself may or may not be removed/moved entirely. Subject to change, all that jazz.​

I would prefer it to be part of the game log.

Tawpgun

It is time.

gBtQc.png

Homeboyd

Let's get a good weekly going next week. Something fun.. not a grinder. And fuck it.. make it 100k cR.

Anyone have a log of all the weekly challenges somewhere as I'm guessing they can only tweak the variables within the challenges already loaded? I think HBO has em...

Let's get a good weekly going next week. Something fun.. not a grinder. And fuck it.. make it 100k cR.

Anyone have a log of all the weekly challenges somewhere as I'm guessing they can only tweak the variables within the challenges already loaded? I think HBO has em...

This is my idea of a good weekly. I feel they should be progressive, not a glorified daily challenge.

daedalius

Man, that H4 LE looks so good.

Thank goodness Darksiders 2 is coming out, I think that game will pull me through till H4 (as long as I'm not buried in work anyway).

Ramirez

Man, that H4 LE looks so good.

Thank goodness Darksiders 2 is coming out, I think that game will pull me through till H4 (as long as I'm not buried in work anyway).

A SP game lasting 3 months? Something I don't know about DS2? The first wasn't that long. :p

willow ve

Yeah - unless you just bought the game in the past month there is zero motivation to do anything with the weekly challenges.

Homeboyd

Yeah - unless you just bought the game in the past month there is zero motivation to do anything with the weekly challenges.
My motivation has recently been to get to a new rank. I've been stuck on Nova for like 234320483248324082340823482450438054328502485 weeks. Next one will be the last.

But yeah, I haven't bothered with a weekly before this one for a long time.

GhaleonEB

vg chatz image

Finally broke half a Million pre orders go Halo!

You might want to read the FAQ.

FAQ said:
One site in particular, VG Chartz, tends to come up a lot. VG Chartz numbers are considered unreliable, and because sales discussions often degrade into console war-style arguments between posters, it's really important to us that accurate sales numbers are posted for discussion. Users are generally banned for posting VG Chartz numbers because of the way it derails threads and prevents good discussion.

GhaleonEB

So I basically effed myself in the A, and had to do hours worth of corrections to the logo. But now, it is final, it is finished, it is lovely. And yes Mr. Wayne, it comes in black.

HaloGAF logo Final. Grey

HaloGAF logo Final. Black

It took so long to get it perfected, I hope everyone enjoys.

Added to the OP, where it will be a permanent fixture. Nice job.

I'll order one later this week, black logo on either blue or light blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom