• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
I have some plans to go to Europe, and before launch. I will be like bonjouring and Hola-ing and Guten Morgening and Gor Blimey Guvnor-ing.
So Germany ? you should totally send me an invite for the Germany presentation
I kid.. sort of

I think I'm going to play some Halo now

Hey Frankie, put the Grenade Launcher in Halo 4.

Frankie's reaction:

kCsLz.gif

One the subject of Frankie, do you think there will ever be any H4 action in New Mexico or west Texas before release? That would make my year for sure.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Madrid is the most beautiful city on Earth...

Some crazy stuff went down in Madrid during the media tour for Halo: Anniversary. Perhaps one day I'll be able to share stories. :)

Sadly, we were only there for a single day.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Just went for drinks with eVILORE. I'm kinda drunk.

Did thatste the best beer in the world. Mmm.

Just don't go doing drugs with him, I can't believe he didn't wait longer before downing more shrooms. Dude is lucky how that turned out, but I would imagine it might have larger ramifications down the road.

I have some plans to go to Europe, and before launch. I will be like bonjouring and Hola-ing and Guten Morgening and Gor Blimey Guvnor-ing.
Good, good... YES!

Will you guys be at Madrid or Malaga? Will the game be playable by fans or it will it be a press thing?

Some crazy stuff went down in Madrid during the media tour for Halo: Anniversary. Perhaps one day I'll be able to share stories. :)

Sadly, we were only there for a single day.
Something with the hotels right? hope it wasn't something too bad lol

And yes, Barcelona is beautiful. Just come to Madrid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom