• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

This is an odd request, and probably (definitely) better suited for OT, but does anyone here have knowledge of creating charity foundations? I'm talking from legal perspectives, etc.. Have any of you guys been directly involved in building one of these from the ground up? I will seek professional council, but I thought a few pointers or a heads up on what to expect may be beneficial.

Note; this isn't gaming related

heckfu

Banned
Alcohol depresses the CNS which makes your motor reflexes slower and less controllable. A feeling of drowziness overtakes the body which creates sloppy typing. You can actually just type normal if you want but he wants to remind us he drank/ W A MOD whom are basically celebrities that get all the girls.
Juices pls
Just giving it up to bears like that? Just like that?
Hahahaha

Just giving it up to bears like that? Just like that?

tumblr_lw3xe9waz21qzryea8g.gif

I always new this gif would come in handy some day. I was right.

Jealous of the sports teams.

Not jealous by any means. Not successful enough for that yet ;-). I will say that the Boston people and fans actually in Boston were very cool people; loved them to death. Unfortunately, living in Tampa, you guys send us all the dickhead Boston fans, who think they are far better than they actually are, and who spend all their time talking about how much better "back home" is. Um... then GO THE EFF AWAY. Beating Boston in 2008 for the pennant and coming back last year to snatch the Wild Card were made all the better knowing the Boston transplants were crying themselves to sleep.

Like I said, the natives? Them's good people. No qualms. <3

zap

Evilore's story was kinda terrifying.

Dude.

Franklez, any 343 guys going to come promote Halo 4 in NZ before launch?

Homeboyd

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-82p6_1NyH4Y/UANKKU36V9I/AAAAAAAACfw/ExNhK71yUUI/s1600/phones3.PNG[IMG]

Where the hell is this version? I pre-ordered the Low-End one from GameStop last night thinking it was the only kind then I find this. The hell.[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://mlkshk.com/r/21MC

K that Wireless one is the one I want. No wires unless you want to chat and a charging rest stand. Thats how shit should be. Only thing better is if they made wireless chatting also.

Anyone want some Astros for 250? Comes with the "wireless" mixamp and rechargeable battery pack too!

K that Wireless one is the one I want. No wires unless you want to chat and a charging rest stand. Thats how shit should be. Only thing better is if they made wireless chatting also.

Anyone want some Astros for 250? Comes with the "wireless" mixamp and rechargeable battery pack too!

Pretty sure what you described is exactly what the A50s are.

It has wireless chatting aswell, based on the spec video.

Its also got 2 batteries, you put one in the receiver while you use the other then just swap them when they run dry.

I've been playing probably the worst Halo of my life since I first started playing CE these last few weeks.

Also, is there some way to throw nades from rocket spawn on Reflection to sword spawn? I swear these guys were doing that to me in the last game I played. I've played that map 100s of times and never seen that before.

I've been playing probably the worst Halo of my life since I first started playing CE these last few weeks.

Also, is there some way to throw nades from rocket spawn on Reflection to sword spawn? I swear these guys were doing that to me in the last game I played. I've played that map 100s of times and never seen that before.

Yeah, there's a hole in the floor you can throw them through.

vvv You guys just got Franklined

Havok

There's an opening on the floor at the front end of the rocket hall. Right as you get into the water, you can look down and see sword.

Easy question, of course I was beaten.

Indeed.

Edit: I was beaten, but my answer was the most entertaining.

Thanks guys haha. I can't believe after all the times I've played that map I've never noticed. I don't remember it in Ivory Tower either and maybe it wasn't or maybe I'm just incredibly slow.

^ gets better

Jesus, So that Tritton Warhead headset is the shit.

If im right it's cobranded with the Xbox, Its powered by the XBox USB port, it wirelessly syncs chat to the xbox ( no need for a receiver in the controller port) and it also displays battery life on the guide. When xbox is switched off it will keep charging the battery thats on the hub till its full.

Makes sense why its getting a halo 4 branded unit now since its a xbox licensed headset.

Homeboyd

Oh man.. going into TO solo... get matched up with a dude with his 3 guests... against a team of 5. Inheritors and the like.

Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom