• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

Then prove it!
tumblr_m6t3fq4qUU1rzgn8so1_500.gif

Woorloog

Banned
Wait, what, Blue Ninja entered Halo OT? How long it's been since the last time?

All we need is Xand posting and... Well, no idea what metaphor, analogy or thing could describe this.

FyreWulff

Reach DLC re-downloaded. So much room on this hard drive.

Now to queue up all my Rock Band content..

mBaPe.jpg

30 down, 770 to go..

Also, why the hell does Xbox.com redirect me to the UK version.

Just don't go doing drugs with him, I can't believe he didn't wait longer before downing more shrooms. Dude is lucky how that turned out, but I would imagine it might have larger ramifications down the road.

Wait, what the hell did he do?

I have some plans to go to Europe, and before launch. I will be like bonjouring and Hola-ing and Guten Morgening and Gor Blimey Guvnor-ing.

Got more details to share? I would do anything to attend. But where an when?

It's not Gamescom, is it? Microsoft said they won't attend the show, right?

Shadders

I have some plans to go to Europe, and before launch. I will be like bonjouring and Hola-ing and Guten Morgening and Gor Blimey Guvnor-ing.

Yuss! I'm taking this to mean you're coming to Eurogamer Expo.

It's a different kettle of fish, but if you're in Europe at the end of October, Nottingham GameCity is a fantastic games festival. More focused on games culture and experimental/indie games than the traditional shows, but it's a brilliant event. Big names often turn up there too, Molyneux is there this year, Rich Lemarchand was there last. Check it out: www.festival.gamecity.org

I feel like I've entered the weird parts of the internet again. First I read these creepy stalker posts only to stumble unto a drunk Blue Ninja in HaloGaf.

Oh, and 343 coming to the Netherlands (and Belgium maybe) would be cool. They're squeezed nicely between France and Germany and England is just over that little sea.

Alcohol depresses the CNS which makes your motor reflexes slower and less controllable. A feeling of drowziness overtakes the body which creates sloppy typing. You can actually just type normal if you want but he wants to remind us he drank/ W A MOD whom are basically celebrities that get all the girls.

PC has been broken for a few days, whats happening. News?

Haloé 5's been cancelled, we're getting Halo Kart Raing instead.

Alcohol depresses the CNS which makes your motor reflexes slower and less controllable. A feeling of drowziness overtakes the body which creates sloppy typing. You can actually just type normal if you want but he wants to remind us he drank/ W A MOD whom are basically celebrities that get all the girls.

No, it's moe like I'm too lazy to actually corerct myself. And I don't really pay attention where I put my fingers.

And I don't wannte type normal, too, that's CORREct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom