• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHall

What the hell is going on! Microsoft releasing a good product? Something's wrong here.

Atrapitis.gif

malfcn

Why is Halo going from Drab Green to Carolina Blue? I get the colors are a bit more pretty, but is it because of the Cortana plot? (Sorry if already covered).

Am I the only one that has my posts set from back to front? I get really confused when someone arrows upwards to a previous post! Maybe too many hebrew lessons back in the day? Anyways, not much to contribute right now; someone always seems to say what I'm thinking.

However...3 fucking months holy hell. Get crumped (crunk/pumped)

Enfinit

You're acting like you were gonna get vital information or something.

Matchmaking update y/n?

Thought we were getting matchmaking update this week, guess we'll wait for next week. That's vital information for your everyday life.

Yeah, I do. Okay I'm starting to think the kids at Waypoint and BNet are more intelligent and less of pricks.. That's bad.
Clearly you don't post on Waypoint or Bnet, because only the ones that don't claim to these stereotypes and use them as an excuse. Stupid is a stupid does.

GhaleonEB

Do you even read this thread at all?

Yeah, I do. Okay I'm starting to think the kids at Waypoint and BNet are more intelligent and less of pricks.. That's bad.

Chaos, you should remember that you've come by with news posts multiple times over the past week, and it has been politely pointed out to you each time that the news was old or had otherwise just been discussed, sometimes on the same page. Just earlier today there was an exchange about the fact that you don't read the thread before posting, and it was (again, politely) suggested that you do so before posting news. People only turned to sarcasm just now because you keep doing it.

Suggestion: either stop posting news without reading the thread, or read the thread and only post what has not been posted before. Alternately, keep doing what you are doing and accept the (gentle, I think) ribbing you are getting for doing so. I don't think anyone has been rude, they're just suggesting you save yourself the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom