• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Yeah, I do. Okay I'm starting to think the kids at Waypoint and BNet are more intelligent and less of pricks.. That's bad.
agccf0ukq4.gif

I'm sure you'll find solace in those communities as a bastion of intelligent discourse please trouble yourself no longer with this collective company of sordid speakers.

Yeah, I do. Okay I'm starting to think the kids at Waypoint and BNet are more intelligent and less of pricks.. That's bad.

Sorry bro. I was just calling you out on what seems to me as being the 3rd time in here you post about content which has literally been discussed not more than 3 pages of stuff.

It was meant to be in jest because this clearly wasn't the first time you;
a) Read this thread
and
b) Made a post whilst being 'unaware' of the posts around it.

By all means laugh at the joke that is this weird coincidence of you missing information from the thread you say you read. There's a lot of content here. There's a lot of stuff Ghaleon/Dax choose to update the OP with. Many eople are forced to skim lately.

Just think about this. This thread is a bit better at getting the info than others. Hitmonchan107 had a knack for finding tidbit about Halo from the least likely of places. Dude was just fast at finding news and getting it out to us. Wu even offered him a spot at HBO for that very reason.

No one is saying what you are posting is not good. It is. It just tends to be on the 'late' side of the spectrum. I stress late because when we say late we mean things like secondary news sources just releasing articles. If you've ever seen Gaf > Internet > Gaf, it's because stuff starts here that gets picked up by other sites and then someone who hadn't realised it (or maybe they do), posts it back here.

By all means, please keep posting the news you find, but at least have the humility to laugh when you find out you're late to the party. You're not doing it on purpose so it's not your fault when it happens.

Edit: Ghaleon'd!

FyreWulff

sounds like a CTF/assualt hybrid.

FLAG PLANTED.

FLAG ARMED.

CTF with a Hill attached to the flagpole. Being inside the hill earns your team points. Then you can take the flag to the arm spot, arm it, and have it explode to end the round early.

I call it Kinaptusault.

Slaker117

May they both not suck! though I could probably handle a crappy Who season--there's no way I could handle another lackluster Halo game.

Also: did you guys see that Halo is winning the MLG poll?

Look again. It's "hotter", whatever that means, so it appears above TF2 on the list, but TF2 has more votes.

a zoojoo

Banned
May they both not suck! though I could probably handle a crappy Who season--there's no way I could handle another lackluster Halo game.

Also: did you guys see that Halo is winning the MLG poll?

I couldn't handle either, Part 1 last series was awesome, but Part 2 left much to be desired( with some execptions). And Reach is so bad, i've gotten to a point where i can't play it without friends.

Also, it appears TF2 is pulling away at the mo.

Enfinit

CTF with a Hill attached to the flagpole. Being inside the hill earns your team points. Then you can take the flag to the arm spot, arm it, and have it explode to end the round early.

I call it Kinaptusault.

Holy shit. Like, holy shit. That might be really, really fun.

I call it Kinaptusault.
Attach an oddball to the top of the flag pole, entire gametype is swordbase-exclusive. GOTY

a zoojoo

Banned
The joke. You missed it.

I will say this for you zoojoo: we do have very similar opinions on Doctor Who. Hopefully that doesn't lead to Doctor Heckfu banning me.

Damn it. Just cleared out my desktop yesterday and my Doctor HeckFu picture was one of the things to go.

I remember my mom's boss got me into when i was 8.

Fuchsdh

Ok GAF, shopping advice--

my dad wants to drag himself into the 21st century and replace the DVD player with a Blu Ray.

He doesn't need a PS3, so can anyone recommend a good Blu-Ray player? Doesn't really need to be able to do anything else.

EDIT: Re; Doctor Who--

Doctor Who jumped the shark last season. I'm sad to say it's prolly going downhill, fast.

And I say this as someone who still has all his dinosaur toys and will see Jurassic Park in theaters when it comes out next year. I repeat: dinosaurs on spaceships cannot make me excited.

Pic quasi-related.

Master Chief, Dark Knight. RISE! Still needs a little work, but I am happy with it so far.

I laughed so hard during TDKR when
Fox said to Wayne "You have come out of your cryo sleep!"
I'm sure Christopher Nolan was directly referencing Halo.

bsangel said the last Halo 4 play test is going on soon, I'd die to play it.
Taste the sad.
r9OTy.gif

I laughed so hard during TDKR when
Fox said to Wayne "You have come out of your cryo sleep!"
I'm sure Christopher Nolan was directly referencing Halo.

lol I thought you were going to say that the line
"your punishment must be more severe"
was a direct reference about the state of Reach playlists.

a zoojoo

Banned

my dad wants to drag himself into the 21st century and replace the DVD player with a Blu Ray.

He doesn't need a PS3, so can anyone recommend a good Blu-Ray player? Doesn't really need to be able to do anything else.

Doctor Who jumped the shark last season. I'm sad to say it's prolly going downhill, fast.

And I say this as someone who still has all his dinosaur toys and will see Jurassic Park in theaters when it comes out next year. I repeat: dinosaurs on spaceships cannot make me excited.

Pic quasi-related.
Dinosaurs on a spaceship are just a reason Who is not your everyday sci-fi. Though im not terribly excited for that particular episode, it's just another reason why I LOVE WHO, because it's fun.

That's like the second time someones been Ghaleon'd today. And oh no, I wasn't talking about you. It seems to be if I even so much as mention something that's more than an hour hold, I get flamed immediately. The one thing I can confirm that I HAVE found is a leaked weapon that has yet to be announced. Call me what you will but I'm not sure if leaks are allowed here? But I don't know why I read that in one of my friends voices because you're like the mediator. It's kind of cool. So far, you're my favorite here. And, yes I stay on one page leave it up refresh, see the thread has advanced 3 pages and I skip to it, missing out on the other few pages.

Damn, sorry everyone I've been such a prude. And honestly, Waypoint and BNet forums are full of retards. That's why I left and haven't gone back. This is a place actually full of educated people who can have intellectual conversations with a nice level of maturity and I really like that. Halo is just my favorite game so when I see someone else has beaten me to information, which there have been quite a few times when I was the first to find some stuff, good feeling, but I'm just kinda like damn was I that slow? But nonetheless, that's something I've needed to work on for a while. I can joke with others yet most of the time when they joke with me I take it seriously. Sorry fellow HaloGAFers, I wont't be a dick again.

And I want to stay here.
Sorry bro. I was just calling you out on what seems to me as being the 3rd time in here you post about content which has literally been discussed not more than 3 pages of stuff.

It was meant to be in jest because this clearly wasn't the first time you;
a) Read this thread
and
b) Made a post whilst being 'unaware' of the posts around it.

By all means laugh at the joke that is this weird coincidence of you missing information from the thread you say you read. There's a lot of content here. There's a lot of stuff Ghaleon/Dax choose to update the OP with. Many eople are forced to skim lately.

Just think about this. This thread is a bit better at getting the info than others. Hitmonchan107 had a knack for finding tidbit about Halo from the least likely of places. Dude was just fast at finding news and getting it out to us. Wu even offered him a spot at HBO for that very reason.

No one is saying what you are posting is not good. It is. It just tends to be on the 'late' side of the spectrum. I stress late because when we say late we mean things like secondary news sources just releasing articles. If you've ever seen Gaf > Internet > Gaf, it's because stuff starts here that gets picked up by other sites and then someone who hadn't realised it (or maybe they do), posts it back here.

By all means, please keep posting the news you find, but at least have the humility to laugh when you find out you're late to the party. You're not doing it on purpose so it's not your fault when it happens.

Edit: Ghaleon'd!

Aggrotek

Dinosaurs on a spaceship are just a reason Who is not your everyday sci-fi. Though im not terribly excited for that particular episode, it's just another reason why I LOVE WHO, because it's fun.

You love who? Who isn't your every day sci-fi?

Sony, it's good. They make some pretty nice Blu Rays

Pic quasi-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom