• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all agree that Halo4Follower sucks at least? But you're all right. I'm not sure why I'm trying to prove myself as some 411 so why the hell not. But anywaysssss

Slaker117

This is almost too true.

Your last picture post is entirely composed of pictures from Shadders' blog. A blog post he posted on the 22nd of July.

Not just the pictures, the words too. Up till now I thought people were being too hard on him, but seriously, he just lifted that entirely.

DeadNames

Banned
Wow... This guy is constantly getting hammered...

Word of advice,
junior to junior
, if you're going to post news, make it subtle. And make sure it hasn't been posted.

Wow... This guy is constantly getting hammered...

Word of advice,
junior to junior
, if you're going to post news, make it subtle. And make sure it hasn't been posted.

Dually noted.

Extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy noobie question, but how do you cover text with the black box o:

Ryaaan14

Banned
Chaos you're cool in my book bro, just keep giving us dem scoops.

WYp3A.gif

Tawpgun

5,500 posts since February, of 2011.

I got in the top 5 posters list when I first started out here. Died down a bit since. Haven't made wall of shame since I started school.

WTF? This dude is going to start posting about new Halo 3 news here in a bit.
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet - I checked the last page or two and no one has mentioned it - but I have it on good authority that Halo 2 will have dual wielding and built in clan support.

Ken

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet - I checked the last page or two and no one has mentioned it - but I have it on good authority that Halo 2 will have dual wielding and built in clan support.

What a great feature if true. Hopefully we see its inclusion in future titles.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Seriously, is there going to be an explanation for why the Jackals look like an entirely different species?

Or are they just going to hope we'll turn a blind eye to it like the Chief's suit's magic cryo change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom