• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

senador

Banned
d, nice avatar.

Back to the cat beard. Looks like its flipped horizontally this time? Man, I didn't realize it was cats for months and months, and when I did I had a pretty big mind blown moment.

I've been alerting the authorities because I'm sick of coming back to drama every time I manage to pop my head back in.

Good call. Maybe you should just get the authoritah. ;)

xC6iQ.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm getting more warmed up to the idea of a halogaf mod. I think we need it
An idea I've been thinking about for awhile:

Each community thread's most respected/active poster is appointed as a "community mod". They gain mod privileges over their community thread and that thread only, as long as they meet certain criteria (approval from thread members, posting in the thread enough, etc).

I'm getting more warmed up to the idea of a halogaf mod. I think we need it

Maybe we can just do an initiation before membership is granted

1. Are you an asshole? Please circle Yes or No

2. Do you just looooove chicken, but hate when wieners go in buttholes, and want everybody to know it? There's a resturant for that, ya know

3. How do you feel about the user ElzartheBam? Are you probably frighten by his pervertiness?

Something along those lines

What exactly do you want it to do?

Blend better I guess. I just can't figure out a really good way to do the effect. A white brush at 1px with altered jitter and scatter settings does an ok job. I have never worked with it before so I guess that is the problem. I am very happy with pouring rain though, I think it turned out great.

I feel you.

DILLON_predator.gif

Hell yeah.

LOL! That's totally you isn't it?

Yeah I used to ride my friend's sibling's trikes in highschool because I weighed so little.

Blend better I guess. I just can't figure out a really good way to do the effect. A white brush at 1px with altered jitter and scatter settings does an ok job. I have never worked with it before so I guess that is the problem. I am very happy with pouring rain though, I think it turned out great.

Consider blurring it more. Mind sending over the psd for experimentation?

Homeboyd

I actually meant homeboyd:

JH9pV.png

But Devo's old one is good too.
Thanks man! The slant line in the frame needs a little cleaning up but I like it... :)

Think I'll stick with this one for a while. Been switching around too much. Need to identify myself. PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHO I AM.

But, they will never know of the things I've seen. For I am Incognitus. Your blanket of protection.

Wake me when you need me.

Trey

That chaos person gave me no issue aside from that dreadful leading i in his/her name.

Shame (s)he couldn't integrate into the community properly. The discussion during these droughts are so riveting.

senador

Banned
Thanks man! The slant line in the frame needs a little cleaning up but I like it... :)

Think I'll stick with this one for a while. Been switching around too much. Need to identify myself. PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHO I AM.

But, they will never know of the things I've seen. For I am Incognitus. Your blanket of protection.

Wake me when you need me.

Srs. You tell em Turd Furgeson.

Speaking of, I wish Trey would get an avatar.

That chaos person gave me no issue aside from that dreadful leading i in his/her name.

Shame (s)he couldn't integrate into the community properly. The discussion during these droughts are so riveting.

Yeah - I'm glad I've been pretty busy this week and haven't contributed much. I think I'll just stay where I am an watch from a distance for a little while longer. It seems the safe thing to do right now.

eFTJB.gif

Yeah - I'm glad I've been pretty busy this week and haven't contributed much. I think I'll just stay where I am an watch from a distance for a little while longer. It seems the safe thing to do right now.

eFTJB.gif

Beast wars av? Yeahhhh buddy.

Made a new layer of 22 (copy 3) (the rain drops), put motion blur on that, made the opacity 50% on that layer. Copy 2 I gaussian blurred a bit and put at 50% opacity also. I suggest you fiddle around with blurs.

Sad to read that, I think Gaf is a good community but sometimes some of you act little harsh with juniors.

If they really have been lurking they should know better.

Trey

eFTJB.gif

When you get on the wrong side of Heckfu of all people, you know things aren't going your way. They say the good doctor holds the souls of defeated enemies in his beard, Shane Tsung style.

The usual suspects in junior hazing have been rather tame so far actually. Just don't do stupid shit, and take any criticism in stride, cuz everyone here means well. Except for that jelyk guy; some men just want to watch the world burn.

Things may get weird sometimes, but that's probably just Elzar.

Made a new layer of 22 (copy 3) (the rain drops), put motion blur on that, made the opacity 50% on that layer. Copy 2 I gaussian blurred a bit and put at 50% opacity also. I suggest you fiddle around with blurs.

Awesome, so I guess it just comes down to experimentation. I could probably alter the size of the rain drops and mix it up a little. Thanks for the advice!

it needs a little more bright with chief's body, it amost lost the focus by the dark and rain, maybe another layer then add a little blur with overlay and some color changes

Screw being off topic, it's late night gaf, so PLEASE watch this video. I haven't ever laughed at a youtube video this hard before.

spoiler: it's a guy having a come-apart over a train.

Dude likes trains, it's his hobby. Sure it's a little silly to be geeking out in public like that, but the way he made it seem that's a pretty rare sight.

I don't see the humor, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom