• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

Get them while their hot..

ZeW9z.png

pH2si.png

Yr3t8.png

8HrPA.png

Q4l80.png

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Seriously, is there going to be an explanation for why the Jackals look like an entirely different species?

Or are they just going to hope we'll turn a blind eye to it like the Chief's suit's magic cryo change?
Explanation? Sub-species, holistic change.

Slaker117

Spartan IV designs are growing on me.

That Jackal is horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Same here. I started out not liking the spartan designs, but now that I've gotten used to them, they seem okay. It sort of makes me want to hold my judgment of the new jackals until I've had time to adjust, but my immediate reaction to them was so negative, I really doubt that I'll ever like them. I can appreciate that a new art team wants to do their own thing, but I think this design was simply a poor decision.

Gray Man

Banned
Perhaps these are genetically modified Jackles?

However I like the idea that the species has a bunch of different sub species inside it.

Computron

Part of the jackal's aesthetic is that it's very lanky and lean. New design just looks like a humanoid dinosaur.

It does seem to indicate a change in the character type, and I can understand how that could upset people.

I think it kinda looks like a spec-ops skirmisher. Doesn't seem like the type of character to cower behind a shield, that's for sure.

Also, unlike skirmishers that look very bird like, this thing has a fishy aesthetic, almost like a piranha, or a shark.

yFJsY.jpg

I wonder if their will be any gameplay changes to match the new look?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Remember when a bunch of people complained about Chief's missing cod piece and they had the decency to give the man back his cod?

Same here. I started out not liking the spartan designs, but now that I've gotten used to them, they seem okay. It sort of makes me want to hold my judgment of the new jackals until I've had time to adjust, but my immediate reaction to them was so negative, I really doubt that I'll ever like them. I can appreciate that a new art team wants to do their own thing, but I think this design was simply a poor decision.

My only real gripe with the spartans now is that none of the helmets seem very...spartan-y. I'll wait to see more though I guess.

And guys, I'm pretty sure everyone gets that there are new artists. You don't have to be smart-asses and go "well there's your explanation!"

Some people care about the canon.

heckfu

Banned
Jackal looks ugly as hell. Did they model it after a Cracken with down-syndrome?

Alright, so here's the fucking deal. I tolerated your million posts, I tolerated the old-news and even gave you a polite way to rectify your posting so others wouldn't detest it, but sending a PM to Tawpgun calling him a douche and now making fun of mentally handicapped people is enough, man. You need to grow up quick.

Alright, so here's the fucking deal. I tolerated your million posts, I tolerated the old-news and even gave you a polite way to rectify your posting so others wouldn't detest it, but sending a PM to Tawpgun calling him a douche and now making fun of mentally handicapped people is enough, man. You need to grow up quick.

I have Autism.

Your move.

daedalius

My only real gripe with the spartans now is that none of the helmets seem very...spartan-y. I'll wait to see more though I guess.

And guys, I'm pretty sure everyone gets that there are new artists. You don't have to be smart-asses and go "well there's your explanation!"

Some people care about the canon.

I care about canon, just not 'how my reptilian lizard birds look' canon.

Cleansing flame? Cleansing flame.

heckfu

Banned
I have Autism.

Your move.

Plenty of high-functioning people have autism and as someone with it, shouldn't you be fighting for the cause of putting these people on your back and elevating them instead of pushing them down? I'm done with this fight and asking the appropriate people for help.

Plenty of high-functioning people have autism and as someone with it, shouldn't you be fighting for the cause of putting these people on your back and elevating them instead of pushing them down? I'm done with this fight and asking the appropriate people for help.
Oh God lmao. Know how many PMs and messages I've got on live so far saying they're sorry you're all so insecure you have to talk shit to a 15 year old over the internet?

That sucks for you because I'm actually confident enough with myself to not go start fights with kids on the internet. Did you not have any friends in high school? Awh, that sucks. Cause I did, and still do (; I've realized this place only has a handful of decent members. And the rest are ignorant twats like yourself. I hate this place already. Go ask them. They can see you're all being pricks and ganging up on Junior. But hey I don't care. I'm out of this bitch-fest.

tumblr_m4wwtzglYN1r6smt3.gif

Oh God lmao. Know how many PMs and messages I've got on live so far saying they're sorry you're all so insecure you have to talk shit to a 15 year old over the internet?

That sucks for you because I'm actually confident enough with myself to not go start fights with kids on the internet. Did you not have any friends in high school? Awh, that sucks. Cause I did, and still do (; I've realized this place only has a handful of decent members. And the rest are ignorant twats like yourself. I hate this place already. Go ask them. They can see you're all being pricks and ganging up on Junior. But hey I don't care. I'm out of this cunt-fest.
what in the fuck are you talking about.

also c-word, that's a banning

GhaleonEB

I have Autism.

Your move.

I didn't find your post offensive, but that is poor logic. Just noting you have a diagnosed condition is not something that can serve as an effective shield to make fun of others. A more effective response would be to just say you were noting the physical similarity, not putting anyone down, which is what I think you were doing.

I didn't find your post offensive, but that is poor logic. Just noting you have a diagnosed condition is not something that can serve as an effective shield to make fun of others. A more effective response would be to just say you were noting the physical similarity, not putting anyone down, which is what I think you were doing.

Well either way no one would give a fuck now would they? I come on here for one day and instantly I'm notorious. Some great community you have here. Jesus

Fracas

#fuckonami

That sucks for you because I'm actually confident enough with myself to not go start fights with kids on the internet. Did you not have any friends in high school? Awh, that sucks. Cause I did, and still do (; I've realized this place only has a handful of decent members. And the rest are ignorant twats like yourself. I hate this place already. Go ask them. They can see you're all being pricks and ganging up on Junior. But hey I don't care. I'm out of this cunt-fest.
Hey, don't worry about sending those games, I don't really want them anymore.

I had no problem with you posting old news, stuff like that happens. But there's no reason to be rude to heckfu, or anyone here.

Besides, I'm guessing you'll get banned for that, so I couldn't really communicate with you via PM anyway. It's a shame you dislike this community, pretty much everyone here's a cool dude.

Well either way no one would give a fuck now would they? I come on here for one day and instantly I'm notorious. Some great community you have here. Jesus

I think if you weren't so fucking terrible of a person and a user, you wouldn't be so notorious.

If you ever decide to grow a brain in the future, you'll always welcome to dust yourself off this embarrassing spectacle of today and try again, kid.

edit: or not. *Price is Right failure horn*

Havok

Internet Corp. International has now issued a recall on a recent batch of their Junior Member line of products, citing faulty production equipment as the reason for the failure to adhere to quality standards. Please have your proof of purchase ready at the time of return.

senador

Banned
Wow that Jackal head.... From skinny and bird like to fat lizard like. Not liking it. :/

That's 3 out of this thread alone right? Or have there been more? This batch of fucking juniors.

Wow, banned since I started this post. This batch? Its been the last few full of crazies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom