• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed it. For Campaign after release and multiplayer for now. ODST ViDoc's were the best. Personally I hoped 343i is doing something similar to this, just explaining their vision of the Universe. There is too much stuff I want to know.
Man, I love all of Bungies ViDocs.. I hope they have some planned, so much in Halo 4 that could be explained.

How about this? Released in April, game in September.

Halo 4 ships in November, and it's nearly August. For perspective. :p

Yeah... I dunno why they avoided stuff like this, it really would help getting official info drops that have a bit more...well, more.

This is an amazing cover:

j4TIPQGFGT0IE.jpg

Source: http://halo.fr/news/halo-4/5981-awakening-the-art-of-halo-4-la-couverture

So.. Sexy...

Well would you look at that...

Regen: Super powerful. Regens you fully from empty health, pushses away enemies. Also regens anyone around you.

Surely this is going to get nerfed, right?

Da fuck?

Damn how did you get that for so cheap? I've been looking to snag that forever, but the prices are absurd.

The comparison around here was the space pirates to the promethean knights in H4. Looks and movement seems similar.

WUT

Cant believe i didnt notice that!! The melee pirates especially. My god...

I got it in one of those liguidation shops that seem to be popping up everywhere. Maybe old GAME stock haha.

Whatever the price is this games worth it. Havent even started Echoes or Corruption yet and Id strongly recommend off Prime alone.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Reach art is amazing, including the new weapons. Good: Plasma Repeater, Plasma Launcher, Pro Pipe, Concussion Rifle. Bad: Needle Rifle.

Oh yeah, DMR. Also looks awesome.

Cant believe i didnt notice that!! The melee pirates especially. My god...

I got it in one of those liguidation shops that seem to be popping up everywhere. Maybe old GAME stock haha.

Whatever the price is this games worth it. Havent even started Echoes or Corruption yet and Id strongly recommend off Prime alone.

Played the first two on the cube. Great games. I want to snag the trilogy one to play the first two free aiming with the wiimote and nunchuck.

You gotta sniff out a deal though, it's not cheap.

Damn how did you get that for so cheap? I've been looking to snag that forever, but the prices are absurd.

The comparison around here was the space pirates to the promethean knights in H4. Looks and movement seems similar.

WUT
Concussion rifle, dmr, focus rifle, plasma repeater, plasma launcher, revanant, needle rifle,
All ugly

Woorloog

Banned
Reach art is amazing, including the new weapons. Good: Plasma Repeater, Plasma Launcher, Pro Pipe, Concussion Rifle. Bad: Needle Rifle.

Plasma Repeater looks ok because it is just a variation of Plasma Rifle.
Pro Pipe looks really good.
The rest are meh mostly.

The old weapons that got an update are the real hotness. the AR and Sniper are excellent looking.

I've mentioned this before, but Halo 4's art direction befuddles me. The BR, in my opinion, takes some cues from the Reach design, especially the AR, in the way it looks. But the AR itself looks like the Halo 3 AR.

I guess I get it for continuity reasons, but still.

I also kind of want to see what an SMG would look like in the Reach artstyle.

Blueblur1

Ignore my previous post. These leaks will all be outdated so it's no use getting angry over them. Hell, seems pretty pointless for MTW to keep posting them.

Jesus that is expensive!! Where do you live? That seems an outrageous price for a game! Makes me feel so much better about the deal i got :)

Washington State, U.S.

Nintendo wasn't joking when they said limited edition, they printed very few copies of the game. I think you got really lucky to snag a copy for that price.

Ignore my previous post. These leaks will all be outdated so it's no use getting angry over them. Hell, seems pretty pointless for MTW to keep posting them.

Meh, it's fun to get riled up over stuff that's not even in the game anymore. I like seeing all the ideas that got tossed in and tested. It's like our very own little making of.

Actually I kinda like it. But HaloGAFFers and Lurkers shouldn't expect that it's final when more than likely it will be nerfed/balanced to extinguish any rage in the future.

Slaker117

Couldn't disagree more. Every weapon in Reach looks vastly superior to anything in the previous games, especially returning weapons.

Yep. Despite Reach's many flaws, I have to give it to the weapon artists. Very detailed, cohesive and realistic designs with just enough style to make them interesting.

The more important part of that video is the jetpack. That really is the first we have seen it in use. It really doesnt seem to have much power but to be honest its not a very good look at it.

Korosenai

Trollolololol

Img is from beta

So the img is from the beta. Meaning that the pic is legit. Meaning that 343 actually thought it would be a good idea at one point to make the regenerator do that.

Frankie, please tell me it isn't still like that.

Frnk pls.

If the game is no longer in beta, what stage is it in...?

I remember reading back during Halo 3 that the public beta they put out wasn't a true beta, but some stage after that. I'd hazard a guess that H4 is in that stage right now.

They set a date for going gold, didn't they?

So shotgun's a counter to the Jetpack now? I'm taking it the dubstep specialization is too? The drop did kill him after all and I can only assume similar ones could take out a dude in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom