• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

The original regen had flaws, naturally those flaws will be fixed.

I love how someone can bullshit about such small details and the whole thread goes up in arms.

<3 HaloGAF.

wat

Anyway, is this regen field stay on the field for a while?

An Energy pulse seems to imply you depoy it, pushes people away, and anyone caught in the pulse will start recharging shields.

If they make it take some time to deploy, dont accelerate the actual recharge rate, I don't see this being too bad actually.

If you deploy it mid firefight you'll still get donged. It seems like its a thing you use when you run away, deploy, go back.

Or I could be horribly wrong.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Ooh, time to quote the same picture, I can play this game

halo_4_the_art_awakening_cover_min.jpg
if only this was a thing you could actually do and see in the game

You see how the Chief jumps in the Mech in the "Creating Halo 4" which were shown at the Comic Con panel.

Honestly ive been hiding from any halo content lately to try and protect myself from spoilers. Every now and then i creep on gaf.

I like living dangerously.

Seen the word mech, better then turrets yea but still.. Mechs :/

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Regen sounds OP as hell. I'll be rolling with that when possible.

Customiziable HUDs/controls

in 2012?

Yeah, fake. You'll get a dozen haphazard control schemes and you're just gonna have to fuckin' deal

Geez, next thing you know people are gonna want to assign actions to individual buttons. Entitlement Generation

Just picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy for the wii. Only ever played Prime for GC. Seriously recommend it. Got it for 22 euros and im 12 hours into Prime 1. Serious amount of gaming for a low price.

Forgot what an absolute masterpiece game the original prime was, even today. Noticing some very vague similarities between the space pirates and Halo 2 elite models. Look at them both from behind.

I know that sound weird, im okay with it.

if only this was a thing you could actually do and see in the game

Question I'm assuming you can answer: in-canon, what's the explanation behind the "World Chains" you see everywhere in Requiem concept art? What do they function as?

Question I'm assuming you can't answer: is there ever enough destruction that you start seeing the world chains "breaking" and falling down to the surface or anything similar?

Question I really don't know whether or not you'll answer: can we actually get to these in-game, or are they just distant vistas?

Just picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy for the wii. Only ever played Prime for GC. Seriously recommend it. Got it for 22 euros and im 12 hours into Prime 1. Serious amount of gaming for a low price.

Forgot what an absolute masterpiece game the original prime was, even today. Noticing some very vague similarities between the space pirates and Halo 2 elite models. Look at them both from behind.

I know that sound weird, im okay with it.
Damn how did you get that for so cheap? I've been looking to snag that forever, but the prices are absurd.

The comparison around here was the space pirates to the promethean knights in H4. Looks and movement seems similar.
Halo 2 brute shot with bouncing grenades. And the art design for reach weapons sucked

WUT

Woorloog

Banned
Halo 2 brute shot with bouncing grenades. And the art design for reach weapons sucked

Halo 2 Brute Shot... so fun. Hybrid Halo 2-3 Brute Shot would be ideal: 6 grenades, bounce, electrical effect in the explosion, fast ROF. Damage etc would have to be tweaked ofc.

And Reach's art in general sucks, not just weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom