• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarmerr

So the img is from the beta. Meaning that the pic is legit. Meaning that 343 actually thought it would be a good idea at one point to make the regenerator do that.

Frankie, please tell me it isn't still like that.

Frnk pls.

Bolded would be disturbing indeed.

Did I just get an epic batman spoiler?!!!

Seriously?
It's fake.

People using spoiler tags as jokes has really ruined them. You can barely ever tell what is actually a spoiler anymore.

Please take it to the DKR thread out of respect for those that haven't seen it yet.

Karl2177

wut?
Don't say I didn't spoil tagged it, also it's an edited photo, so it's not official. yet, maybe.

;laieln;an;alkng;sija;lkgan'

Are you goddamn stupid? There was no context to what was there. It could have been Primordium spoilers, Halo 4 leaks, or a picture of your fucking face.

;lisdaf;lksjfn jasifasifjsadihfsdk;

m23

Did I just fucking get spoiled? What the fuck.

Oh...just noticed...I am no longer a junior. I have graduated.

Thanks god I watched it today, it was so awesome.

Bane's phisical appearence was amazing plus his voice (spanish dub) was spot on.

And yeah, edit that shit now.

u4iX

I like that people are taking this serious. It's not official. Here's where it came from:http://www.facebook.com/AggressiveComix

07ao9.gif

Gray Man

Banned
Fucking Dark Knight Rises spoiler shit being posted in here? I hope you guys get banned that shits not cool. This isn't even the batman thread.

I like that people are taking this serious. It's not official. Here's where it came from:http://www.facebook.com/AggressiveComix
Doesn't matter where it came from, just knock it off. This isn't the appropriate thread for it anyways. Instead of arguing about it you could just cooperate and remove the link out of respect for those that haven't seen it yet. Your spoiler tag had no context, could have been anything and was practically inviting people to click it.

It involves information that PEOPLE HAVENT FUCKING SEEN. Stop talking about it.

No it pertains Information that been Plastered on the web since Levitt was Cast(before Filming started) Its just a rumor its not true, its a fans fantasy and it doesn't ruin anything for anyone. People just overreacting thinking they've been spoiled And that picture has been around again Since Pre production.

Noricart

I think it's in our best interest to get off this page as fast as possible, soo...
anyone playing Halo?
Edit: 1 post till I exit Junior-dom!

No it pertains Information that been Plastered on the web since Levitt was Cast(before Filming started) Its just a rumor its not true, its a fans fantasy and it doesn't ruin anything for anyone. People just overreacting thinking they've been spoiled And that picture has been around again Since Pre production.
Listen to him. wow. thank you.

Please dont spoil my batman rises half the girls I know have spoiled my batman rises and I find it incredibly offensive. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom