• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS JUST A RUMOR freaking chill

Nolan already said The character would not be in the movies Several Times Jimany christmas

I like that people are taking this serious. It's not official. Here's where it came from:http://www.facebook.com/AggressiveComix

No it pertains Information that been Plastered on the web since Levitt was Cast(before Filming started) Its just a rumor its not true, its a fans fantasy and it doesn't ruin anything for anyone. People just overreacting thinking they've been spoiled And that picture has been around again Since Pre production.

Non-spoiler spoiler: the pic links to the first track of The Dark Knight Rises score. If you're trying to stay in the
dark
about the music too, you have your warning.

Delta Unit Hinkle, what is your opinion of the video game titled "Halo: Reach"

Feel free to use as many question marks as you feel is necessary. I don't discrimate like some people

Gray Man

Banned
2ntwtxe.gif

Delta Unit Hinkle, what is your opinion of the video game titled "Halo: Reach"

Feel free to use as many question marks as you feel is necessary. I don't discrimate like some people

Graphics As Pretty good Two dark for my taste. I like Forge Could be better But And im excited about Halo 4's new implementations. Match making could definitely be better. Its fun to play with friend on Lan But i dont play online much anymore. Halo 2 was awesome, And I admit im not very good at online match making. But I grew Up playing halo Ce, and Halo 2 In high School Playing with my friend on Drumline Over lan. Good times

this is not confirmed anywhere Is it???

Nope, we haven't seen much of the MP yet.

Yeah it would be nice to experience picking up powerups like camo and overshield from time to time.

I miss the days of the Camo race between teams on High Ground! Just running straight towards it to grab it before the enemy team does (even if you die) or even baiting it..

-sigh-

Well we've seen non-Infinity on Adrift and Haven and there was no pickups, so I guess you better prepare yourself for the strong possibility of "flipping a turd", whatever that means.

E3 build and also classic modes. Also, you've never heard that saying before? lol..

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just got a Countdown game where regardless of how close I fired the Shotgun I got an assist instead of a kill.

Frustrating.

Graphics As Pretty good Two dark for my taste. I like Forge Could be better But And im excited about Halo 4's new implementations. Match making could definitely be better. Its fun to play with friend on Lan But i dont play online much anymore. Halo 2 was awesome, And I admit im not very good at online match making. But I grew Up playing halo Ce, and Halo 2 In high School Playing with my friend on Drumline Over lan. Good times

Fascinating.

Just got a Countdown game where regardless of how close I fired the Shotgun I got an assist instead of a kill.

Frustrating.

Frustrinating.

Are you sure you had the Lethal Force perk active that actually let you score kills? Otherwise you're just gonna be bringing people down to one bar of health.

Homeboyd

I...

What?

G17

Not sure how many people here watch Top Gear, but I remembered the episode where they used a Halo song during the review of the Jaguar XF, it was a while back. I remember I had a smirk the first time I saw it, so for those of you who haven't, the music starts around 3:15.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/new-jaguar-xf-top-gear-review_654189.htm

Just thought I'd share, thought it was cool.

Love that track. Cool to see that there are definite Halo fans on the Top Gear staff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EXPJv-cVHQ

Fracas

#fuckonami
No. He's a junior.

Oh I get it! Juniors are ALL stupid! That's why it's silly when he calls other juniors stupid.

Shit's so meta.

Us humans, eh?
Wait, what? I wasn't saying that at all.

It was just a lame joke, him calling someone a "stupid junior" when he is a junior member himself.

I meant no offense.

willow ve

I miss the days of the Camo race between teams on High Ground! Just running straight towards it to grab it before the enemy team does (even if you die) or even baiting it..

-sigh-

I miss the opening rush on a lot of maps. Do I have time to grab power drain before hitting man cannon for laser on Valhala? I do if I get the slide bounce right and can make it to the top of middle on one bounce. Do I time the camo on Avalanche just so I can steal the enemy camo and then have it run out right about the time I'm grabbing the flag? Do I go sniper or rocket hall/green box on The Pit; snipe or rockets or mauler/top mid on Narrows?

These were the type of calculations I loved in 3. Choose the right path and the correct weapon/power up/equipment and your team was given control and an early lead.

++++

edit: and for those that say "standard opening rushes are boring" - well that is literally how it is done in world class Chess. The opening 5-15 moves are well scripted and known; the final 5 moves are inevitable; the real glory is in the middle when the match could swing either way.

Is that easier to Read
No.

Halo Reach
Graphics-Pretty good Two dark for my taste.
Forge-Could be better But And im excited about Halo 4's new implementations.
Match making-could definitely be better. Its fun to play with friend on Lan. I dont play Online Much anymore.

Halo 2 was an awesome Multiplayer Game.

I admit im not very good at online match making. But I grew Up playing halo Ce, and Halo 2 In high School Playing with my friend on Drumline Over lan. Good times

Is that easier to Read

I miss the opening rush on a lot of maps. Do I have time to grab power drain before hitting man cannon for laser on Valhala? I do if I get the slide bounce right and can make it to the top of middle on one bounce. Do I time the camo on Avalanche just so I can steal the enemy camo and then have it run out right about the time I'm grabbing the flag? Do I go sniper or rocket hall/green box on The Pit; snipe or rockets or mauler/top mid on Narrows?

These were the type of calculations I loved in 3. Choose the right path and the correct weapon/power up/equipment and your team was given control and an early lead.

++++

edit: and for those that say "standard opening rushes are boring" - well that is literally how it is done in world class Chess. The opening 5-15 moves are well scripted and known; the final 5 moves are inevitable; the real glory is in the middle when the match could swing either way.

Rockets on Powerhouse.

Snipers on Asylum.

Using the grating on Reflection to attack Rocket/Sword.

Sword on Zealot.

Plenty of starting rushes still exist.

We'll sure, that makes more sense...

But I still don't get it.

^^^HEY JUNIOR! STOP DOUBLE POSTING.

-_^ it happened once chill, It not like it doesn't happen and its not like i did it on purpose

Seriously I only get little time to actually post on here(been working alot Cooking some great food) and when ever i do all i get is attacked. Really?

Homeboyd

-_^ it happened once chill, It not like it doesn't happen and its not like i did it on purpose

Seriously I only get little time to actually post on here(been working alot Cooking some great food) and when ever i do all i get is attacked. Really?
lol dude I don't really care...

The OG's of GAF hardly ever comment on new jr's and their posting behavior. It's usually guys that just earned their wings. ubu, ibme

You guys are a bunch of assholes to make fun of him. Obviously English isn't his first language. I hope...He cooks good food too. Don't you see the benefits of this guy being here? I really like eggs the morning after a cuddle party. Anyways whos around NY?

I think I'm having people over for a NY Halo 4 Release Cuddle Party.

Rockets on Powerhouse.

Snipers on Asylum.

Using the grating on Reflection to attack Rocket/Sword.

Sword on Zealot.

Plenty of starting rushes still exist.

The movement is way different and powerups give a different sense of empowerment than those weapons you named. The early rushes and strategies feel more impactful with powerups thrown into the mix.

Havok

Sword on Zealot.
Doesn't spawn until 2 or 3 minutes into the match, if I'm remembering right.

Rushes definitely still do exist, though. Powerhouse rockets is the best example. But I do think that powerups helped push that initial rush along. It happens far more often, or more noticeably, in Anniversary than in normal ol' Reach. Beaver Creek or Damnation are good examples, since they have centrally located powerups as well as nearby power weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom