• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plywood is dead, all hail your new gif lord.

iNH24nCg546MO.gif

iMs38dVPLN2Da.gif

iblqT44iLLRzRk.gif

ibnhpXVarq2cuC.gif

ibtwxf8E7r6Sql.gif

i0UpiSU9aFOLU.gif

ibvCCWeirUbSss.gif

iExoqw9Zy8biw.gif

izXNruuysuUBI.gif

iyvJqGDAM0F4Q.gif

i3WpQzyYvKIZI.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
Gatdamn, that Railgun just doesn't give a shit.

Absolutely cannot wait to use it. It's like a perfect combo of the Spartan Launcher and Brute Shot.

Your anus will thank you later.

image.php

Weird, neon green explosion on the right.

green.png

I would say it's fuel rod but it looks awfully big. And it also looks like it's effected the blue spartan to the left of it.

Probably just a lighting hiccup. In a few of the games, especially 3, having the standard grayish-black smoke/explosions/etc even from just regular frags going on near particular corners in maps, varying light sources, etc. can cause the smoke to turn weird colors.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Wait, Promethean pistol is still in the shortened version...I'm so confused now lol

^Looks like it Hydra. Is it too late to get Quickscopes in :p

Droid

Why would they reduce the size of the DMR clip? Before it was 3 perfect kills per clip, now it's 2 and change. I really hope they aren't short-changing the DMR just to give the pistol some more use.

JackHerer

It was essentially an entire playlist for two maps (and two map variants). With the MM voting options allowing DLC to come up way more frequently (of which 343i did months ago), it was a long time coming and expected.

Very true. I loved it though because those were two solid maps so I knew I could go into it and get something I liked. I suppose it does makes sense to get rid of it because it is a redundant playlist.

I want to use this Railgun. I want to play this game more than anything else. My hype for Halo 3 was pretty high. But this game tops it. Everything I saw(except for the Sniper) looks brilliant to me. I like the new weapon design of the UNSC, I like the design of the UNSC spaceships, I like the Prometheans, and I like the Forerunner architecture. Give it to me now.

Or the railgun. Give me the Railgun. I want to use it. I need it. Oh crap give it to me. Please let it be in the PAX Prime build, please let me use it

Wait, Promethean pistol is still in the shortened version...I'm so confused now lol

^Looks like it Hydra. Is it too late to get Quickscopes in :p

Snapshot is a weird choice of name though.

Also, that scoreboard now increases to the right of the position (1st, 2nd, etc.). I wonder why that is? On the left they have Service Tags which leads me to believe that they will be putting emphasis on team names (Fury, Demon and so on) but maybe some form of 'clan' system?

Kuroyume

Banned
Seems necessary for it not to overtake the BR as an option on close-midrange encounter maps especially with the strafe/thruster/movement speed. (unless you have firepower in which case it'll be great if you can land shots on an opponent who is unaware of your location)

Rock Paper Scissors indeed!

It's not going to overtake anything from the BR. The AR will be for the close-midrange encounter as always. Meanwhile a few people use their gimped DMRs/BRs. The AR from all reports seems to be a beast. Typical.

By the way I am tired of people that hate on Dub Step because it is popular and its cool to hate on Dub like its Justin Bieber. I have been listing to Dub for the last 5 or more before anyone knew what the hell it was. It is amazing music that goes well with video game trailers get over it. Electronic music has been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the Dub Step in the trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to bump some Nero.

JackHerer

Very curious about this Promethean Pistol. Would be sweet if it was a power weapon that was a throwback in functionality to the CE pistol (3 shot kill or something similar)

Probably something else entirely but I have a feeling it isn't just a redundant secondary weapon.

Fracas

#fuckonami
By the way I am tired of people that hate on Dub Step because it is popular and its cool to hate on Dub like its Justin Bieber. I have been listing to Dub for the last 5 or more years before anyone knew what the hell it was. It is amazing music that goes well with video game trailers get over it. Electronic music has been a part of video games from the beginning. So cry about the dub step in the trailer. Now im going to bump some Nero.
What

This is a Halo thread

Tashi

Aggrotek

By the way I am tired of people that hate on Dub Step because it is popular and its cool to hate on Dub like its Justin Bieber. I have been listing to Dub for the last 5 or more before anyone knew what the hell it was. It is amazing music that goes well with video game trailers get over it. Electronic music has been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the Dub Step in the trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to bump some Nero.

Made me love the Borderlands 2 trailer even more when I heard Doomsday.

Woorloog

Banned
Am i the only one who is not so keen on the Railgun?
I don't really like its desing. Functionally, it sounds OK but not very interesting.

Still want my Brute Shot back.

senador

Banned
Who's Plywuud?

Seriously.

Wub you say?

Ryaaan14

Banned
By the way I am tired of people that hate on ________ because it is popular and its cool to hate on ________ like its Justin Bieber. I have been ________ ________ for the last 5 or more before anyone knew what the hell it was. It is amazing _______ that goes well with video game trailers get over it. ___________ has been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the ________ in the trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to _______ some _______.

Have fun GAF.

Enfinit

Ok I was referring to the people that were complaining about the Dub in the "Halo" trailer.

Who gives a fuck. My guess is the new wub-wub is the new Breaking Benjamin of Halo 4.

By the way I am tired of people that hate on Swordbase because it is popular and its cool to hate on Swordbase like its Justin Bieber. I have been Oddballin' for the last 5 or more before anyone knew what the hell it was. It is amazing that Swordbase goes well with video game trailers so get over it. Oddball has been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the Swordbase in the trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to Swordbase some Oddballs.

Tawpgun

Just saw the goods.

I am content for now. Though the 14 shots on the DMR is kind of silly.

SAW looks amazing

Sticky Detonator... still need to sell me on it. Distance requires to detonate midair? Can you shoot the projectile once its stuck?

Railgun looks smexy.

Pistol looks meh.

BR and DMR look nice. Still need official confirmation if the BR is going to ship as a 5 shot kill, 36 rounds.... if so I am disappoint.

They said Rocket speed was upped... doesn't SEEM that way. Still not a fan of the light trail, seems tacky.

Laser is a laser.

WubWub.

MORE IMPORTANTLY. IT'S HALO TIME NERDS. CELEBRATE NEW INFO BY PLAYING THE GAME.

Seriously get on.

It's garbage. All popular music is garbage. Anyone who likes today's popular "musicians" is wrong.

Now, give me Halo 4 immediately so I can use the railgun.

.shin

Banned

can't hear you over the wub

Woorloog

Banned
I'm actually far more interested in the Magnum than in the Railgun. I'm liking it far more than the Railgun.

1) I had to say this just to present an opinion that is highly different from the rest of HaloGAF.
2) This is actually my opinion too.

Tashi

K so I just lined up the old and the new videos next to each and played them at the same exact time and the only difference I found was this. The old video, after the Halo 4 logo at the end, goes into a 343 logo (with nice sounds) and then the Xbox 360 little logo. The new video skips that 343 logo. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom