• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

By the way I am tired of people that hate on Dub Step because it is popular and its cool to hate on Dub like its Justin Bieber. I have been listing to Dub for the last 5 or more before anyone knew what the hell it was. It is amazing music that goes well with video game trailers get over it. Electronic music has been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the Dub Step in the trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to bump some Nero.

Wu Tang would've sounded better. Legendary weapons clip deserves legendary music.

Have fun GAF.

By the way I am tired of people that hate on ___wubbing___ because it is popular and its cool to hate on ___wubbing___ like its Justin Bieber. I have been ___wubbing___ ___wubs___ for the last 5 or more before anyone knew what the hell it was. It is amazing ___wub___ that goes well with video game trailers get over it. ____wubbing___ has been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the ___wubbing___ in the trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to __wub__ some __wubs__

Have fun GAF.

By the way I am tired of people that hate on juniors because it is popular and its cool to hate on juniors like they're Justin Bieber. I have been defending juniorsfor the last 5 or more OTs before anyone knew what the hell they were. They are amazing posters that go well with video game trailers get over it. Turrible opinions have been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the junior's opinions ofthe trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to slurp some derp.

I italicised the words I had to add in.

By the way I am tired of people that hate on juniors because it is popular and its cool to hate on juniors like they're Justin Bieber. I have been defending juniorsfor the last 5 or more OTs before anyone knew what the hell they were. They are amazing posters that go well with video game trailers get over it. Turrible opinions have been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the junior's opinions ofthe trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to slurp some derp.

I italicised the words I had to add in.

That shit is funny hahaa. Im a lil buzzed it was margarita night.

Enfinit

By the way I am tired of people that hate on ___wubbing___ because it is popular and its cool to hate on ___wubbing___ like its Justin Bieber. I have been ___wubbing___ ___wubs___ for the last 5 or more before anyone knew what the hell it was. It is amazing ___wub___ that goes well with video game trailers get over it. ____wubbing___ has been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the ___wubbing___ in the trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to __wub__ some __wubs__

By the way I am tired of people that hate on Swordbase because it is popular and its cool to hate on Swordbase like its Justin Bieber. I have been Oddballin' for the last 5 or more before anyone knew what the hell it was. It is amazing that Swordbase goes well with video game trailers so get over it. Oddball has been a part of video games from the beginning. So don't cry about the Swordbase in the trailer it was amazballs. Now im going to Swordbase some Oddballs.

Hipster? lol no, more like purist. Don't want to devolve this thread into a music debate where everyone yells at me though. Wow that gif page crashed my browser lol
What makes music pure? As a third year Commercial Music Recording, Production, and Performance major, I can assure you that it's thoughts like these that are more damaging than the ones who favor the works of Bieber and Wubstep.

I'm glad 343 admitted that they kinda fucked up on releasing new information, it is good to see that they definitely learned. I'm also very happy with this update and happy to see they already have next week's bulletin planned and 2 more weapon videos planned to come out soon-ish. I will eagerly await what 343 does in the next few weeks.

would be cool to kind of have in in depth weapon descriptions leading up to launch. show one a week with renders of the gun (covenant in September, forerunner in October) then have a cool wub wub video to wrap it up at the end of the month.

pls 343

Computron

Click to enlarge:

pmRJA.jpg

Lcol2.jpg

0SzvH.png

^Visor zoom is back and now shows distance and elevation

xo4Fw.png

I also stabilized some footage of some weird flame gun:

Computron-Stabalized-Flame-Gun.gif

Blueblur1

Just saw that Halo Council video. The observation of the Promeathean Pistol it's not exclusive if its clip taken from a video that was released to the public. Come on now.

Aside from that horrible music in one of UNSC Weapons video...

I had my expectations set to zero and I was more than satisfied with what I got tonight. I'm really enjoying the sound design for the weapons, especially the railgun, and it was fantastic seeing all the UNSC weapons being used in one video.

This is how information should be released. As a group with all the relevant information you could want in one place. I really enjoyed reading the descriptions provided by Frank, David, Chris, Scott, and everyone else. Certainly not everything I read sat well with me or made me more sure about certain elements of the sandbox, and those are sentiments not best to express at the moment because either they're best withheld once I've played the game, or I've already voiced them and don't want to repeat myself. The reading did what it was suppose to do, though: I'm very excited to try out all the new weapons.

Frankie, that was a very sweet OHI you wrote. I really enjoyed reading it.

Good Bulletin.

Fracas

#fuckonami
In the Promethean pistol pic, it looks like the weapon has overheated.

So...does it function like a plasma pistol, but it shoots fireballs?

a zoojoo

Banned
This was UNSC Weapons. Does this mean there will be a Covanant and Promethean/Forerunner variant as well? Maybe that's why they cut the footage of that pistol.

Duji

It's garbage. All popular music is garbage. Anyone who likes today's popular "musicians" is wrong.

Now, give me Halo 4 immediately so I can use the railgun.
Led Zeppelin is awful
ly good

Railgun looks sweet. Disappointed with the 14 shot DMR though :(.

JHall

it's definitely better, and I'm sure if my eyes aren't deceiving me the reticule is better placed on the new one. I still fucking HATTTE the handle bar being in the way of the tip of the sniper.... still better.

The reticule doesn't have bloom on it as well.

Trey

Awww shit.

David said:
The SAW is, without a doubt, the most psychologically intimidating GUN in the game.

Frankie said:
In reality that’s what [the Sticky Detonator] has in common with the Grenade Launcher, but it’s not a replacement.

Reading too far into things? I do that shit.

neoism

what is halo 4s fov???? reach was 78 right... I loved it. I love the ODST sniper pic posted earlier.... halo AC had the best fov for the sniper.... it seems like 4 is less than reach its not 60 is it.. :/ Or is shit scaled different in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom