• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucio

Halogaf is exploding. This just proves that the Halo hype is at its peak. I think it will and i hope that the game will live up to it.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Might want to read my post again.

What he said makes sense. The way you present yourself is that you're NOT looking forward to multiplayer. So that is a large amount. You said you are looking forward to campaign as much as you're NOT looking forward to multiplayer, therefor implying that you are looking forward to campaign a great deal.

Talents

Banned
What he said makes sense. The way you present yourself is that you're NOT looking forward to multiplayer. So that is a large amount. You said you are looking forward to campaign as much as you're NOT looking forward to multiplayer, therefor implying that you are looking forward to campaign a great deal.

I'm not good with riddles...

G17

Is there a good place to get a plot summary of the two Greg Bear novels to date?

I've read both books and honestly no summary can do either book justice. Greg Bear is a fantastic author and I highly recommend not looking at summaries or spoiling yourself. Just dive right into Cryptum.

Akai__

No flood forms aren't meant to be in a shield installation. Halo Wars had flood only because The Covenant meddled somewhere else and the Flood followed them there. Halo Installations and some smaller research facilities have flood but shield installations weren't purposely built for containment.

See, that's the problem. The Shield Worlds are created to defend organic live from the Halo array. And the Halo array is created, to destroy the Flood and their food. But if the Flood has managed it to, save their asses from the Halo array, with getting on a Shield World, thats a problem.

Risen

smh

On topic:

This thread moves so quickly... what video is being released today? Did someone actually know, or is it just conjecture?

JHall

Halogaf is exploding. This just proves that the Halo hype is at its peak. I think it will and i hope that the game will live up to it.

It gets like this before every Halo game is released. Only for everyone's hopes to crushed into oblivion, again and again.

Overdoziz

Banned
Exactly.

TheOddOne

ibuuzprMxb7FrH.png

ACCORDING TO ********!

IHaveIce

Banned
Anyone else needs the Vidmaster Challenge achievments?

I need Annual (Halo 3 last mission) and Endure (ODST, any Firefight mission). If someone wants to do them or needs them, let me know it.

Wub wuuub wuuuub wuuuuub.
I would do Annual wih you, I don't need it but it's fun. But there is no way I'll do endure again haha

See, that's the problem. The Shield Worlds are created to defend organic live from the Halo array. And the Halo array is created, to destroy the Flood and their food. But if the Flood has managed it to, save their asses from the Halo array, with getting on a Shield World, thats a problem.
Let's hope they don't attempt it again in the next Ark Installation.

It's crazy how Gravity is achieved in a Habitable Dyson Sphere. The Installation must have rotation to maintain gravity, yet how is it possible being the interior? I noticed we will get some night scenes; seeing there's a sun within the planet, how is that possible? Atmosphere has clouds.

G17

Primordium spoilers
Since it was the Didact's plan for Shield worlds, wasn't their original purpose to defend organic life from the Flood as an alternative to Master Builders plan of a Halo Array? So being a safe haven when the Halo array goes off wasn't pre-planned I imagine.

Another question..Were more shield worlds created after the Didact's exile and after the initial ones were made? One interesting thing I do remember from Primordium was that Shield Worlds were even more massive and in some respects more powerful than Halos, but capable of carrying out "more selective campaigns of destruction".

G17

Let's hope they don't attempt it again in the next Ark Installation.

It's crazy how Gravity is achieved in a Habitable Dyson Sphere. The Installation must have rotation to maintain gravity, yet how is it possible being the interior? I noticed we will get some night scenes; seeing there's a sun within the planet, how is that possible? Atmosphere has clouds.

Primordium spoiler
Shield worlds are able to star-hop if they are to be engaged in battle. So do we assume that the one in Halo Wars with the sun within the planet was able to be mobile and star-hop as well? Quite some Forerunner science on top of what you mention about gravity.

Primordium spoiler
Shield worlds are able to star-hop if they are to be engaged in battle. So do we assume that the one in Halo Wars with the sun within the planet was able to be mobile and star-hop as well? Quite some Forerunner science on top of what you mention about gravity.
YES! I had a theory that this was possible! But No one ever said it was, holy mother of... Changes everything. Thank you.

Edit: Not ruling out the possibility of the shield world in Halo Wars, but it went Nova, assuming they can rebuild like other Mega Structures, in time.

G17

YES! I had a theory that this was possible! But No one ever said it was, holy mother of... Changes everything. Thank you.

The exact page is 187 in Primordium I believe if you want to look that up. (I have the Google Play ebook so that's probably not the exact page but somewhere around there)

Akai__

Primordium spoilers
Since it was the Didact's plan for Shield worlds, wasn't their original purpose to defend organic life from the Flood as an alternative to Master Builders plan of a Halo Array? So being a safe haven when the Halo array goes off wasn't pre-planned I imagine.

Another question..Were more shield worlds created after the Didact's exile and after the initial ones were made? One interesting thing I do remember from Primordium was that Shield Worlds were even more massive and in some respects more powerful than Halos, but capable of carrying out "more selective campaigns of destruction".

Not going to read through that spoilers, I'm currently reading Primordium, but thanks anyway.

Edit:

Browsing Halogaf on the new 360 beta thnig with IE.

Well this is funny, because I got a warning last year. You are not allowed to post pictures, since you are under a NDA.

I would suggest you, to edit the pictures out.

Edit 2:
I would do Annual wih you, I don't need it but it's fun. But there is no way I'll do endure again haha

Thanks man and I understand that certain people don't want to do Endure again.

The exact page is 187 in Primordium I believe if you want to look that up. (I have the Google Play ebook so that's probably not the exact page but somewhere around there)
Again, thank you. I will look this up now! ^.^

Edit: Just Read that page. Wow... So Good. :)

L1NETT

Looks like Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre.

Suso.

Lol is it really? He is quite decent on FM ;-)

Also, Heckfu you sure you don't want to do the fantasy.premierleague one? I have never done ESPN, is it any good?

If you watched the last day of the EPL season, you will know it is by far and away the best league in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom