• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Xand have come to the realisation that Handball could be made in Halo 4, seeming as you can throw the ball to each other now.

Make it happen.

Enfinit

Me and Xand have come to realisation that Handball could be made in Halo 4, seeming as you can throw the ball to each other now.

Make it happen.

Had a thought like this last night (I think we discussed this briefly on GAF as well). If you can now throw the ball:

Grifball - weapons + ball throwing = Halo rugby.

EDIT: Grim's Water Polo idea is fantastic.

Hey You

So how do you guys feel that the Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Trailer that was uploaded on August 7th has 4,700,000 views, and the Halo 4 Weapons Trailer uploaded August 8th, only has 270,000 views.

Also in addition to the above, the BLOPS trailer gave us more than the Halo 4 one did. Direct footage.

I'm waiting for Water Polo on a partially-submerged map.

Can't wait for the Blitzball playlist

Blitzball.jpg

Ah! That's the I one I forgot to mention. Thanks

We know that the visor glows red so I'm guessing that's the tell.
I would really like to see that in-game pic. of that very moment from third person perspective. :)

It's difficult to expect what you'll be up against when facing an opponent with thrusters. I could see it being a bit more dominant when 1v1 with BR/DMR.
HLS should also be a factor.

nillapuddin

I would really like to see that in-game pic. of that very moment from third person .

Yeah I can't recall the exact video but i can almost see it in my mind

Green spartan, ghost charging w/boost, goes into al and blows up ghost.

The slightest of a frame you see him in 3rd person, but I remember doing a frame by frame analysis of it lol

There was so much footage during reach dev to dissect :)

Blah, I am financially a lot worse off than I was yesterday.. Last night I realized I would have to take my dog to the vet today, which I did.. well long story short I already paid them $600 today so far, and I could end up spending well over 1000.. That's basically money I do not have, but Ill make it work. I think they finally caught whats been giving him issues though, so thats a plus.. Hopefully after this the emergency vet visits will stop.. Anyways, felt like venting, on to Halo.

Man, I want to do that, haha.

There, I updated Zealot.

http://halo.xbox.com/haloreach/filebrowser/details/30095735

- fixed red spawn zones
- both teams now have backup spawns on bottom middle
- both teams now have emergency spawns in space on a ledge (I marked them as CTF-only). The engine should only choose them when all the others are gone.
- both teams have the chance of spawning next to the spacelift (the existing spawn zones weren't big enough to make the engine select them for both teams)

- added more spawns, especially in places that were covered but didn't have a spawn
- added more spawns around spots that only had one spawn point
- fixed symmetry of the spawns on red and blue (red had more spawns)
- added middle bridge spawns for red and blue to use to compliment the ones they already had there

In theory, this gives each team at least two spots that are out of the line of sight of the existing camp spots, which should make it difficult or impossible to actually maintain a spawnkill loop. If a team somehow starts one, the other team will quickly end up in a safe spot to retaliate from.

Yeah, hey who knows, maybe they will actually fix it now!

or not. =/

Wow, I didn't realize he was attached to a Halo project also. I would kill to see what they had planned for the films.. Hopefully one day it will be made.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40902767#post40902767

New HaloGAF Radio!!!

Please leave all comments and stuff about the show in the new thread I just posted. Thanks!

Cool, Ill give it a listen to see how it turned out.

How do you guys feel about the new Halo 4 armor?
au0WW.jpg

Personally Recon used to be my favourite armor head piece in Halo 3 and Reach, now I guess I'm not a fan of it in Halo 4. I'm sure there will be a different piece of head gear I've come to like but Recon just isn't it anymore.

Well, to be fair, those shots aren't very flattering, but I have been torn on the armor direction in Halo 4. That said, I think the scout helmet looks a lot better here:

pBKIF.png

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yeah next time you do one and need spots PM me. I'll just be making lewd comments the whole time.

I'm gonna look on the list and then we'll make our decision soon. Podcast probably won't be for a few weeks though. We're all lookin pretty busy for a while. Unless of course there's major news or some shit. Who ever gets asked will be PM'd ahead of time.

I'm gonna look on the list and then we'll make our decision soon. Podcast probably won't be for a few weeks though. We're all lookin pretty busy for a while. Unless of course there's major news or some shit. Who ever gets asked will be PM'd ahead of time.

Keep me in mind even if I'm not picked I'm free if you ever want someone

Yeah I can't recall the exact video but i can almost see it in my mind

Green spartan, ghost charging w/boost, goes into al and blows up ghost.

The slightest of a frame you see him in 3rd person, but I remember doing a frame by frame analysis of it lol

There was so much footage during reach dev to dissect :)
"It's like nothing you've ever seen before! Armor-Lock-Up! Never Before Seen AA!"lol

Idk if HLS would prevent a vehicle splatter. Probably not but depending on how weak your HLS is and the speed rate of the vehicles collision.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Keep me in mind even if I'm not picked I'm free if you ever want someone

Well we just finished episode 7 so we've got plenty of podcasting left to do. Halo 4 isn't even out yet so just think of the news and impressions that we can do.

Also, to those going to PAX, HaloGAF Radio will be doing an episode from there. Duncan and Domino will have the details as the event draws nearer.

nillapuddin

"It's like nothing you've ever seen before! Armor-Lock-Up! Never Before Seen AA!"lol

Idk if HLS would prevent a vehicle splatter. Probably not but depending on how weak your HLS is and the speed rate of the vehicles collision.

I'm fairly certain it will not, although I thought ther was footage were a slower vehicle was slightly deflected, but it could have been the terrain

mhi

Looking at that permutations video, the new armors/skins make the Spartans look more cyborg than human. More symbiotic if you will.

Vire

I need to stop going in the Political threads...

I'm going to get banned if I open my mouth, I'll just quietly seethe in here.

DeadNames

Banned
So I picked up Glasslands today and had the option of getting either that or the second Forerunner one... I forgot the name. Did I make the right decision? Which one was better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom