• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
Juices: Ya know what sucks? Halo: Reach
Kyle: Hire juices
Ram: IDK guys, I like parts of it

*awkward silence*

Ram: Fuck you guys

lol please do that.

And so some community members from Waypoint got to play it? ... Yeah give it those guys, but don't give a buld to GamesCom.

Had a thought like this last night (I think we discussed this briefly on GAF as well). If you can now throw the ball:

Grifball - weapons + ball throwing = Halo rugby.

EDIT: Grim's Water Polo idea is fantastic.

Hot Potato + Oddball Tossing = Real (explosive) hot potato?

blamite

I'm fairly certain it will not, although I thought ther was footage were a slower vehicle was slightly deflected, but it could have been the terrain
I'm 93% sure there was a video from RTX that had a Ghost splattering right through the HLS.

So I picked up Glasslands today and had the option of getting either that or the second Forerunner one... I forgot the name. Did I make the right decision? Which one was better?
Personally I preferred Glasslands, Primordium has some interesting stuff but 70% of the book just feels really really boring and empty. Glasslands gets a bunch of criticism for various reasons but I really enjoyed it overall.

So I picked up Glasslands today and had the option of getting either that or the second Forerunner one... I forgot the name. Did I make the right decision? Which one was better?

Well, technically the "right" choice would have been getting both. ;-)

But either way, they're awesome. I prefer Primordium, but that's only because I'm so captured by that time in the Haloverse.

a zoojoo

Banned
New term I wish I didn't just hear: "Zoos Juice"

*shudders*

nicholsonnod.gif

Tawpgun

That guy still posts all the time, I've never understood the ban running gag.

Nope, Starwolf is perma banned.

Unless you were referring to me, in which case my name isnt A27. That's like calling Ram, TJ.

So is there no way I could happen to get Halo 3 Mythic II for free? ODST disc broke, its the only DLC I'm missing... Don't really want to buy it...Considering I've already bought ODST.

I'm 93% sure there was a video from RTX that had a Ghost splattering right through the HLS.
We talked about this before: the ghost goes over a hill and is thus airborne; it then clips the top of a HLS and pushes the user back. This is just like in Reach/H3 where if the ghost does not get a full direct hit, it only pushes a ground enemy away while doing less-than-lethal damage.

Plus, people were reporting splattering people in HLS is possible.

Ramirez

Would like a podcast by Ram, kylej and juices. Would listen, favorite, retweet and upvote.

I'm a pretty quiet guy, I'd probably be boring on a podcast, lol.

Plus, I'd have to endure all of the southern jokes, I get enough of those from Luke to last me a lifetime.

Tawpgun

You dropped the clan tag along with your fallen homie, Fo Shame

Nah I tried getting it changed as soon as I hit member. Didn't get a response, then someone got their name changed here, so I thought I'd give it a shot and it worked. I like having it match my gamertag. And Tawpgun is super nice and clean.

FyreWulff

So is there no way I could happen to get Halo 3 Mythic II for free? ODST disc broke, its the only DLC I'm missing... Don't really want to buy it...Considering I've already bought ODST.

Wait for a holiday sale. Otherwise it's probably going to be full price forever :lol

Room for 1 more in Grifball. You will not lose. Guaranteed.

Grifball haters preferred.

runNOKYARDrun

If you've still got room in a bit, I'm up for it

Caja 117

Blah, I am financially a lot worse off than I was yesterday.. Last night I realized I would have to take my dog to the vet today, which I did.. well long story short I already paid them $600 today so far, and I could end up spending well over 1000.. That's basically money I do not have, but Ill make it work. I think they finally caught whats been giving him issues though, so thats a plus.. Hopefully after this the emergency vet visits will stop.. Anyways, felt like venting, on to Halo.
It sucks, hope everything turns out well with your dog, I went trough the same a couple of weeks ago, and just for some xrays and bloodwork the bill made up to 800 bucks.

Random tought, A 4sk BR in Halo 4 is the only thing I'm hoping for!, game looks good as it is, a 4sk BR would be icing to the cake.

Homeboyd

Blah, I am financially a lot worse off than I was yesterday.. Last night I realized I would have to take my dog to the vet today, which I did.. well long story short I already paid them $600 today so far, and I could end up spending well over 1000.. That's basically money I do not have, but Ill make it work. I think they finally caught whats been giving him issues though, so thats a plus.. Hopefully after this the emergency vet visits will stop.. Anyways, felt like venting, on to Halo.
Damn man sorry to hear that. They're so fuckin worth it though. Glad to hear he may be getting better soon though... Stay positive brother.

Well I reckon that's not such a bad ideer
You really need to find a more volatile combination of gaf members. Not sure who would be best though in terms of extreme opposite opinions and the propensity to nerd rage. I'd probably be more like Ram and not say much or I might be a good option, lol.

Talents

Banned
Nuoh my gawd, I just won the cheapest game ever in Halo 3 MLG, we were losing 20-7 or something on Construct Slayer and then the host changes, then before we know it we're winning by like 20 points because this one guy on our team is slaying the crap out of them on his red bar host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom