• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

a zoojoo

Banned
Protip: ignore haters, only makes you look like you're fueling the drama.

I really try to let it go most of the time. Really the only time i post "shit" i.e. quick responses with 10> characters is when i'm busy but really want to respond to something. I know i probably shouldn't in that case, but i promise i'm not this talkative in real life.

99% of his posts lack any substance, it's not like they say the stuff without merit.

That statistic is about as accurate as Vanilla Reach's Magnum

Ryaaan14

Banned
I really try to let it go most of the time. Really the only time i post "shit" i.e. quick responses with 10> characters is when i'm busy but really want to respond to something. I know i probably shouldn't in that case, but i promise i'm not this talkative in real life.

The 10-second rule would help you out a great deal.

Look as someone who has plenty of haters your best bet is just to ignore them. Unless they have an actual point in their criticisms of you there is no point in getting upset.

permission to make an avatar out of hardlight shield guy's face?

Request confirmed.

9k2qO.png

You're also free to use this if you can somehow turn it into an avatar without destroying the quality:

25G7H.png

a zoojoo

Banned
Here's a real statistic: Post count per day of 18.14 (907 posts in 50 days)
Not you too, CyReN. I'd be interested in seeing the top 10 posters for this thread, even if i'm in it, i'm curious. The reason i post alot is that i'm excited to be a member of such an awesome community, and i guess i felt like in the past that i had to put my 2 cents in EVERYTHING. I apologize for shitting up the thread like that and i will make an attempt to fix that in the future.
Any good info or just a recap of what we saw?

Not sure what the zoojoo hate is about and how do you ignore people? (not planning to, just wondering)

Recap+Commentary.

Also, you click on their avvi and on the right side should be a button that says add to ignore list.

Ramirez

Let's just say I've never read a post from you and thought "good point".

User Name Posts
Tashi0106 395
FyreWulff 336
a zoojoo 298
Overdoz1z 246
monsterfracas 235
Hypertrooper 234
Tawpgun 233
Steelyuhas 233
Hydranockz 230
heckfu 212

Tashi with diarrhea of the fingers.

Karl2177

Not you too, CyReN. I'd be interested in seeing the top 10 posters for this thread, even if i'm in it, i'm curious. The reason i post alot is that i'm excited to be a member of such an awesome community, and i guess i felt like in the past that i had to put my 2 cents in EVERYTHING. I apologize for shitting up the thread like that and i will make an attempt to fix that in the future.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=484044

Ryaaan14

Banned

All that we ask is that you keep the posting to things other people will care about. It doesn't do the group any good to wade through 1-word responses in huge multiquotes. It's not a chat room, despite how active it is.

I'm not going to lie, I am probably bothered the most by your posting style, but even considering that, I think you COULD be a good contribution to the group. The problem is, you are JUST now starting to realize it when you should have noticed it a long time ago.

I know you're super duper excited, but not everyone wants to read through a bunch of super duper excited remarks. Posting here is a privelage for everyone.

a zoojoo

Banned

well, shitfuckbitchass, sorry guys, i'll make a better effort.

I'm the poster you deserve, but not the one you need right now.

All that we ask is that you keep the posting to things other people will care about. It doesn't do the group any good to wade through 1-word responses in huge multiquotes. It's not a chat room, despite how active it is.

I'm not going to lie, I am probably bothered the most by your posting style, but even considering that, I think you COULD be a good contribution to the group. The problem is, you are JUST now starting to realize it when you should have noticed it a long time ago.

I know you're super duper excited, but not everyone wants to read through a bunch of super duper excited remarks. Posting here is a privelage for everyone.

I haven't done multi-quotes for a while, though i understand your point. I'm trying to only post if i have something genuine to add to the conversation, and i understand that's all you guys ask of me, i apologize to all of HaloGAF.

Also, as a side note, editing sound for ManCannonRadio as we speak.

Yeah the influx of juniors, no offense to some, has made this thread unbearable. It moved quick before, now it moves quick and it's just a bunch of bullshit to scroll through. I can't honestly keep up anymore.

That's good that you're recognizing the problem people have with you then. You're a perfectly nice guy, so just tone down your number of posts and work on what you're adding to the discussion (although I'm probably a hypocrite for saying that) and I'm sure others won't have a problem with you anymore.

I used to post a ton and I've recently cut back a lot.

Ryaaan14

Banned
These numbers represent your entire post count in general, no? Been trying to attach to other communities that interest me so I'm sure that shit's gonna rise steadily..

He linked the thread post totals. You can check your postcount in any specific thread by clicking on the number of posts from the view topic screen.

The total posts on your profile is out of everything.

heckfu

Banned
Also, if you're going to put me on ignore, you should probably unfollow me on twitter. I'd hate for anything I say there to offend anyone!

disclaimer: this post wasn't directed at any one person. or was it!

a zoojoo

Banned
Real talk, I will have a beer with a zoojoo IRL if he can start posting appropriately.

I'm not 21. D:

Though seriously, FloridaHaloGAF should have a meetup, shit would be awesome.

I've said this before and i will say it again. Star Wars Celebration VI meetup anyone?

Also, if you're going to put me on ignore, you should probably unfollow me on twitter. I'd hate for anything I say there to offend anyone!

I'm not going to put you on ignore.

Enemy team was lag switching.

I know. I'm saying, people care enough about this game to still do that?

Anyway, is anyone else finding some inherent awkwardness in referring to Halo 4? After being able to refer to "Reach" as just "Reach" for so long, it's kind of awkward to have to go back to a numbered game.

I hate typing out Halo 4 over and over again, sounds so...stilted.

He linked the thread post totals. You can check your postcount in any specific thread by clicking on the number of posts from the view topic screen.

The total posts on your profile is out of everything.

those were just for this thread

Thanks, just realized how incredibly dumb that question was when in hindsight I should've actually referred to Halo OT's or just this one thread lol

Had you on ignore, but took you off once I put my haters gonna hate face on - If only I could see how many people and who are ignoring me.. That would be a cool feature ;]

heckfu

Banned
Oh, some lurker tweeted me a bit ago with the October OXM leak...seems legit with a couple new screens. I'm not sure if they're scans or digital copies or what.

What do, gaf?

a zoojoo

Banned
Whoa whoa whoa, did someone say FloridaHaloGAF meet-up?

Tallahassee master race checking in.

Who from HaloGAF live in florida. Fuck this will become a thing.

What i know:

Ryaaan
-Bradenton
Enfinit-Talahasse
a zoojoo-Bradenton
nillapuddin-Talahasse
Wahrer Machine-Navarre (i have no idea where the fuck this is)
Vire-South Florida
Anyone else?

State Halogaf members meetups? I'm meeting with my whole state right now.

I think this would be awesome. Also, lol, what state are you in?

Vire

Any good info or just a recap of what we saw?

Not sure what the zoojoo hate is about and how do you ignore people? (not planning to, just wondering)

Oh, some lurker tweeted me a bit ago with the October OXM leak...seems legit with a couple new screens. I'm not sure if they're scans or digital copies or what.

What do, gaf?

Weren't those posted on halocouncil a little while ago? I don't remember any new screens though, so this could be different. (I wouldn't post it here anyway)

Also to zoojoo, I'm in South Florida.

Ramirez

What do, gaf?

Tell him his GAF account application has been denied.

Yea, it's totally cool to ask for PMs Noble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom