• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hi! yeah I remember you, that thing you did with the zelda cosplay in socks was hilarious

Letters, hmmm, let's see, oh wait! I know you: you're the guy that used to have the Milhouse avatar right?

I hate typing out Halo 4 over and over again, sounds so...stilted.
Not me. I am ready to Halo 4nicate! I'm so tired of typing "Reach" because it almost always has to be followed by the plaintive cries of a neglected player "why Reach? Why???". That sort of thing.

Also, if you're going to put me on ignore, you should probably unfollow me on twitter. I'd hate for anything I say there to offend anyone!
You have an evil (or just extremely horny) twitterdoppelganger. Are you aware of this?

a zoojoo

Banned
Shuffleboard.

Giant Golf Balls.
Epcot%27s_Spaceship_Earth_2008.jpg

Overdoziz

Banned
Oh, some lurker tweeted me a bit ago with the October OXM leak...seems legit with a couple new screens. I'm not sure if they're scans or digital copies or what.

What do, gaf?
From what I saw it only had screenshots that were already released and no new info.

FyreWulff

Pretty sure I'm the only person that play(ed)s Halo online from Nebraska. Although Ghaleon has ties to Iowa from what I remember.

Also, when I was playing Grifball with Nok.. one of his buddies totally just force pushed an opponent to death. He just turned around and the guy in front of him died, with no melee animation at all. Looked awesome.

Tawpgun

Let's just say I've never read a post from you and thought "good point".

User Name Posts
Tashi0106 395
FyreWulff 336
a zoojoo 298
Overdoz1z 246
monsterfracas 235
Hypertrooper 234
Tawpgun 233
Steelyuhas 233
Hydranockz 230
heckfu 212

Tashi with diarrhea of the fingers.
Wait I got into the top 10?

Summer time posting. Goddamn.

heckfu

Banned
Do a twitter search for your name. It's hilarious.
All I can find is my own account? Link me, ese.

Holy shit, nevermind. Found it.
Only if you want to get banned. Solicitation and sending of PMs with scans will get you toasted. Don't do it.

You may, however, describe the contents.
It's nothing special, really. And I think the pics (after second look) have all been released. Hopefully some dolt will post them anyway.

Vire

Heckfu is smoking some zoojoo, cause there's nothing new in it.

I'm certain.

It uses some concept art screens from the initial reveal trailer at Halo Fest.

CyReN

All I can find is my own account? Link me, ese.

Holy shit, nevermind. Found it.

It's nothing special, really. And I think the pics (after second look) have all been released. Hopefully some dolt will post them anyway.

When searching press "all" in the middle so others appear.

Vire

These OXM previews are pretty pitiful to be honest. I probably could have written the same article and I haven't even played the game. Just pull some quotes from Frank on GAF... boom article.

Seems like GameInformer is the only one who has gotten any real meat thus far.

So much Florida, no wonder you guys are into vidya, nothin' to do there I'm sure.

:lol no doubt. There's nothing to do here but shop, eat, and go to tourist-infested beaches. Considering we have a pool, there's not really a point in even going to the beach. Minus work all I've really done this summer is hang out with my girlfriend a bit, and she lives nearly 50 miles away there and back... fml

Kibbles

[edit] nvm I was looking at an old OXM lol

Well apparently it still doesn't have anything new so I guess an edit wasn't needed lol

a zoojoo

Banned
:lol no doubt. There's nothing to do here but shop, eat, and go to tourist-infested beaches. Considering we have a pool, there's not really a point in even going to the beach. Minus work all I've really done this summer is hang out with my girlfriend a bit, and she lives nearly 50 miles away there and back... fml

It's great when you are a tourist, there's so much for you to do. But if you live here, it's not like you can go to Disney World every day. Not to mention the heat. Goddamn.

I made this rough map. I call it, "this is why Firefight drives some people crazy"

bF7Ni.png

Per state-being-ins discussion, you can submit your state or province here so I can build out the infographic:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFJQOXdoa3NkU0Q4RHhHM1N5VDdhcGc6MQ#gid=0

You'll need this text you can see by quoting:

Maybe each region can set up a HaloGAF meetup, like people from the SouthEase/Florida and surronding regions would have HaloGAF Southeast or HaloGAF Florida

nillapuddin

I'm from Tampa, but I go to college at FSU in Tally. Bro, come over and let's poop on some n00bs.
ot:
not there now, back home for summer. but maybe during semester that'll have to happen.

been goin to TCC, movin to tampa to go to USF in spring.

halo related:
Im sure most of GAF can relate, there isnt a force on earth powerful enough for me to make my wednesday classes on November 7th this year

Tampa, born and raised, baby. Enfinit can attest to my peculiar brand of company. ;-)

you the man,
roll tide, never forget!

There are a lot of hot women in Tampa. That's about it though lolz.

yesssssssssssss
tallahassee can also make this claim

Enfinit

Tampa, born and raised, baby. Enfinit can attest to my peculiar brand of company. ;-)
Grim's good company. And he enjoys pizza.

There are a lot of hot women in Tampa. That's about it though lolz.
And strip clubs. Don't forget about strip clubs.

ot:
not there now, back home for summer. but maybe during semester that'll have to happen.

been goin to TCC, movin to tampa to go to USF in spring.

It WILL happen. Just moved into my new apartment too. USF's a good school, although that's Grim's territory. I'll be down there during the USF/FSU game at the end of September.

Funny, you say "that's about it" like you need much else. ;-) Met my beautiful wife there, that's for sure!
And where I met my beautiful girlfriend!

a zoojoo

Banned
Goddamn this audio is being a pain in the ass, anybody got any protips to remove a white-noise staticky noise.

Using Adobe Soundbooth CS4

How much time have you spent in FL exactly? (genuinely curious)

None. Wouldn't waste the airfare when there are plenty of places I could go to instead. I have more than a couple friends who went there for school from the Bay Area or the reverse. Granted a lot of places look like dogshit compared to the Pacific Northwest.

None. Wouldn't waste the airfare when there are plenty of places I could go to instead. I have more than a couple friends who went there for school from the Bay Area or the reverse. Granted a lot of places look like dogshit compared to the Pacific Northwest.

This is true, seeing is believing.

Enfinit

You've never been there, I don't think your opinion is quite as credible compared to people like Grim, nilla, and I, who've lived their our whole lives and enjoy it.

Let's see if this makes sense: person who's never been to Florida claims Florida is a "shithole", yet people who have lived there their whole lives enjoy it.

Hmm.

You've never been there, I don't think your opinion is quite as credible compared to people like Grim, nilla, and I, who've lived their our whole lives and enjoy it.

Let's see if this makes sense: person who's never been to Florida claims Florida is a "shithole", yet people who have lived there their whole lives enjoy it.

Hmm.

Yet everyone I know who's a transplant hates it.

/shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom