• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Man, Halo 4 is looking good. Just felt like mentioning that.

oYGKm.jpg
That's hot

(except for the ridiculous text in the middle.. smh 343)

Ryaaan14

Banned
You've never been there, I don't think your opinion is quite as credible compared to people like Grim, nilla, and I, who've lived their our whole lives and enjoy it.

Let's see if this makes sense: person who's never been to Florida claims Florida is a "shithole", yet people who have lived there their whole lives enjoy it.

Hmm.
Floridian who fucking hates Florida checking in.

Risen

Go on vacation for a week... come back and take a first look at the "Halo" thread... and find geek on geek violence over who's state is the smellier hole?

We need Halo 4 to release early.

Im hoping on Reach for some Griffball if anyone wants to play.

No you don't. You live in Gotham City dude, fucking Batman!

Also Steelers.

Yeah, but no more batman and I can be a Steelers fan anywhere. I need out of this state, not enough outdoors fun.

Yep, it pretty amazing up here in the Pacific Northwest...where we make Halo.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...t=a.10100533828101558.2489427.55712381&type=1

Yeah, ok, I need to move badly.

Ramirez

Mt. Rainier is def. one of the coolest things I've ever seen, I'd love to get a closer look at it. I flew over it the first time I went to PAX, and then saw it on the way to Cocop's home every day after last PAX. It's so huge compared to the surrounding mountains...

mhi

Tally is an awesome city. Few locals have told me it was voted as the best place to raise a family as well as the best public parks.

I thought Gotham was Chicago.

Depends on which film.

The Pacific Northwest is beautiful, we have it pretty good up here, but what people don't tell you is that there isn't sun and it rains nonstop for about 9 months out of the year. I like living here, but the winters are very long, dark, and wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom