• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B wzy

Neo Member
So stoked for this new sandbox, and we still have only seen a small portion of it. Tease us with some vehicles already!

FyreWulff

Updated

AgwwH.png

Probably going to change the colors in the next update. Lighter blue = more people

Yep, something that I also noticed later.

iHbcwGjK091JY.gif

Maybe it takes a while to wind it up and it would be useless to stop?
If it does do this, would switching to another weapon after a kill to prevent a constant firing of the SAW be a possible option? I'd like to think this can workout instead of a waiting period till it stops.

TheOddOne

If it does do this, would switching to another weapon after a kill to prevent a constant firing of the SAW be a possible option? I'd like to think this can workout instead of a waiting period till it stops.
Could be, but I'm inclinded to think (like others have noted) that it's just player reaction in the clip.

Slaker117

Yeah, I really doubt that they made a weapon you can't stop firing, and if they did, I would have expected them to mention it when discussing the SAW in the update.

m23

New mission: Invade Canada once more.

I'm probably going on the Saturday, mainly just to play some Halo. Nothing else there really interests me, maybe meeting Victor Lucas but I'd much rather meet Tommy Tallarico (I think that's his name). Lines will probably be crazy though but I live in Toronto so its not that big of a deal to go down.

Yep, I'll be there from Wednesday to Monday, and then I'm flying to Seattle for PAX on tuesday. Busy busy busy!

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up!

I'm cool with meeting up with you guys. I'm only going on the Saturday though.

Das Kalk

Neo Member

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Also, I work at an EB Games and we got flyers in with the info on them like 2 weeks ago. Rooster Teeth, Patrick Stewart, Jay and Silent Bob, and Alan Tudyk (among many others) will also be there.

I'd recommend getting a full weekend pass if you can, it lets you in 2 hours early on thursday :)

No Patrick Stewart - sorry.

Could be, but I'm inclinded to think (like others have noted) that it's just player reaction in the clip.

Yeah, I really doubt that they made a weapon you can't stop firing, and if they did, I would have expected them to mention it when discussing the SAW in the update.
Yup, Agreed.

Edit: Rewatched it. Just looks like the firing rate is uber fast the player has less reaction time to release the trigger after the kill.

senador

Banned
In the past week I bought Arkham Asylum and Rayman Origins for $10 each. Hell yeah.

A former halogaffer tweeted me a couple links for you guys. He wanted to go unnamed but I bet he'd see a thank you if you used the background for your desktop.

http://simpledesktops.com/browse/desktops/2010/apr/28/call-me-masterchief/

also

http://f.cl.ly/items/3l2s2J2P3b1b2e46453p/amorlocke.png

Wow nice. Rockin' the desktop one. Would use the phone one without the armor lock stuff.

FyreWulff

Getting there. If I play to the cR cap tomorrow, I'll finally escape the Noblepack.

9iTWF.png

Also I was happy to learn tonight in the lobby that I'm not the only one irritated by Waypoint's menu design (where the top dropdown shifts around and runs away from your mouse when you're trying to select stuff)

Also I was happy to learn tonight in the lobby that I'm not the only one irritated by Waypoint's menu design (where the top dropdown shifts around and runs away from your mouse when you're trying to select stuff)

What are you talking about??? That's the Missile Command Easter Egg! Click all over the screen as fast as you can while the menu boxes dart around in an attempt to destroy your desire to use Waypoint!

best old* halo wallpaper

back in the day, awesomely subtle wallpaper

Sexy! That Halo ring can probably be applied to any pic and I'm sure it'll make it 100x better

Yeah seriously.. That design sucks

The only one? I think it's pretty universally panned around here.

Dug

Banned
Getting there. If I play to the cR cap tomorrow, I'll finally escape the Noblepack.

9iTWF.png

That dropdown thing was straight up not working for me today. I clicked on it and nothing happened. I kept on trying and nothing happened still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom