• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to remind everyone, the Perseid meteor shower peaks tonight. Go watch!

tonight.png

Karl2177

Yep, it pretty amazing up here in the Pacific Northwest...where we make Halo.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...t=a.10100533828101558.2489427.55712381&type=1

Looking really good, man!

HaloGAF map so far:

usA1Z.png

Threw out all pre-survey data I had. Keep it coming in.
What are you going to do when all of the Europeans wake up?

Don't suppose color can change based on concentration.

I read this as contraception the first time. My level of confusion was so high.

Sai-kun

Banned
:( Chicago's too bright to see shit.

edit: or at least the neighborhood i'm in iss

edit 2: I'm gonna need some helpful hints on what to go see in Seattle when I'm there an extra couple days.

nillapuddin

Thank you.

Wish i felt awesome. I'd play Grifball with you guys tonight but my left eye feels like it's about to explode.

your welcome, been on HSH like crazy lately, been seeing your name everywhere

feel better friend

Oh, we're eons apart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumberland,_Kentucky

I live in the county where Justified takes place. /nerd

I have family there to! beautiful place

spent alot of time on lake cumberland as a kid

Poor Frankie. He had a meaningful status about tax dodging and offshoring up and all the comments are just people linking to halo sites. :lol

Talents

Banned
Poor Frankie. He had a meaningful status about tax dodging and offshoring up and all the comments are just people linking to halo sites. :lol
I saw that, I actually felt quite bad for him, sure he probably loves making Halo but it probably gets really annoying when people ask you everywhere you go about a specific topic over and over again especially when he is just trying to have a normal discussion and people rudely interrupt like that and start pretty much demanding answers to questions. Sorry if that didn't make sense, it is 5 am in England and I am tired as hell...

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Let's just say I've never read a post from you and thought "good point".

User Name Posts
Tashi0106 395
FyreWulff 336
a zoojoo 298
Overdoz1z 246
monsterfracas 235
Hypertrooper 234
Tawpgun 233
Steelyuhas 233
Hydranockz 230
heckfu 212

Tashi with diarrhea of the fingers.

*flexes*

Fill in the smallest state fyre. Rhode Island represent. Roger Williams all like, fuck Massachusetts, i'm gonna make my own state.

this state sucks

Finished Halo: CEA on Heroic with a friend today. He played Halo for the first time. So I had to carry him the most time. A lot of fun. I just love CE for so many reason. I cannot wait to start Halo 2 with him where the universe starts to be interesting.

Yep, it pretty amazing up here in the Pacific Northwest...where we make Halo.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...t=a.10100533828101558.2489427.55712381&type=1
I already tweeted you that those pics are amazing. I wished there would be such scenery around my location.

You should stop being so damn busy and join us one week!

Also, I'm back in Tampa for the USF/FSU game at Ray-Jay (September 29th). Either we're having lunch or I better see you at the game.

Have you seen how many podcasts I'm on? Apparently I'm a damn radio whore... of course I'll join you, lol.

And maybe I'll see you at the game... AND at lunch. Sorry we weren't able to connect back again before you took off this week.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Does the Saw clip of the weapons trailer strike anyone as a little odd? I would guess from looking at the footage that once you start shooting, you can't stop until the clip is empty. In particular, after the first kill with it, the player just keeps shooting but there's clearly no target and they shoot for a good while after the other guy is dead.

TheOddOne

Does the Saw clip of the weapons trailer strike anyone as a little odd? I would guess from looking at the footage that once you start shooting, you can't stop until the clip is empty. In particular, after the first kill with it, the player just keeps shooting but there's clearly no target and they shoot for a good while after the other guy is dead.
Yep, something that I also noticed later.

iHbcwGjK091JY.gif

Maybe it takes a while to wind it up and it would be useless to stop?

Ryaaan14

Banned
I'm chalking that up to poor skill.

B wzy

Neo Member
I didn't interpret the Saw's function like that. Just thought is was designer gameplay. I hope it doesnt function like that.

Enfinit

I didn't interpret the Saw's function like that. Just thought is was designer gameplay. I hope it doesnt function like that.

Can't imagine that it will, just looks like gameplay to me. The thing probably feels and sounds so righteous that they don't want to stop using it. I don't think it'd be like a Heavy-from-TF2 type of gun where there's a second-long charge before firing kinda thing.

TheOddOne

Can't imagine that it will, just looks like gameplay to me. The thing probably feels and sounds so righteous that they don't want to stop using it. I don't think it'd be like a Heavy-from-TF2 type of gun where there's a second-long charge before firing kinda thing.
That would make tons of sense too.

Eh I think it's just a result of holding down the trigger a bit after they are killed, which could be a lot of bullets with how fast that thing fires. I only really looks odd in slow-mo.

nillapuddin

yeah once the guy up the lift dies, he wastes an additional 15 bullets

then, after he picks up the assist he shoots almost the same amount into the air before moving his cursor to pick up the second player

dudes got lead finger like crazy

It's a shame the Rookie will never get to use a SAW... I bet he'd love a weapon like that.

Also, clan matches should be nothing but some good old-fashioned gangster shit with colorblind on, all SAWs, unlimited ammo and instant kill, everyone doubling up on Mongooses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom