• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't close the party. I have a Moderate NAT, that might have prevented you from joining. Hope your game was okay after I left. I generally don't feel bad quitting in Firefight since the game is still fun solo, but I hope it didn't wreak your game.

no no no, i quit right after you, i didn't really want to play arcade. oh this reminds me, i need to get my NAT back to open.

I've said it a million times, but my solution was this:
Option 1 - Infinity Team Slayer
Option 2 - Team Slayer
Option 3 - Classic Team Slayer (Barebones)

But in Ranked playlists, this would either be reversed or go 2-3-1.

i really disagree, i don't want to go into slayer and get classic slayer because a bunch of people voted for it. when i like using loadouts and specializations etc. (especially if classic is AR starts, lol)

still not doing that paper...

NOKYARD

Pretty slick driving with the Chopper NOKYARD, I never knew it could climb that ledge by the underpass. I'm confused by the giant shield door parts though... are you nading the button to open the doors at 2:07 and 3:39?
Yes, grenade the switch. Much like the jail cell doors on The Great Journey.

GevarM96 and GewehrM48 do it much better. The duo has been destroying records on that mission for years. Tsavo is best run co-op where the passenger can toss grenades to bring down the barrier and launch the Warthog. Watch for their signature barrel roll at 2:32!

Half, if not most, of the fun in speedruns is seeing how you guys get past certain encounters. Holy crap at that grenade toss at the end!
The end of that run is absolutely Brutal (sorry) on Legendary when you don't kill the first group of Brutes. I got very lucky when one of them Brute Shot the container i was hiding behind which pushed me under the flatbed, protecting me from the Sniper up the hill.

Incredible. That was a good run(s).

I noticed you tried to recreate the awesome AotCR.gif. Unfortunately it does not work out. YOU TOLD ME, 343i, THE GAME IS GOING TO BE THE SAME LIKE TEN YEARS AGO!
It may still work.

I realized i was not standing in the same spot when hit. Will make another attempt when the capture card arrives.

Enfinit

Steam sales make but for anything.

Steam Summer Damage:
- Amnesia, $4.99
- Bastion, $2.49
- Dear Esther, $2.49
- Garry's Mod, $2.49
- LIMBO, $2.49
- Knights of the Old Republic, $2.49
- Super Meat Boy, $2.49
- Trine + Trine 2, $9.99
- Walking Dead, $14.99

Ten games for $45. Not too shabby. Currently playing through Bastion.

Yes, grenade the switch. Much like the jail cell doors on The Great Journey.

GevarM96 and GewehrM48 do it much better. The duo has been destroying records on that mission for years. Tsavo is best run co-op where the passenger can toss grenades to bring down the barrier and launch the Warthog. Watch for their signature barrel roll at 2:32!

The end of that run is absolutely Brutal (sorry) on Legendary when you don't kill the first group of Brutes. I got very lucky when one of them Brute Shot the container i was hiding behind which pushed me under the flatbed, protecting me from the Sniper up the hill.

It may still work.

I realized i was not standing in the same spot when hit. Will make another attempt when the capture card arrives.
I really want to watch, but this intermittent 80kb internet is not helping. Silly farm towns...

I posted that over 1000 years ago.

$711 at the vets today.. yikes. At least it wasnt as much as they estimated on the high end.

It may still work.

Man, I hope it works still, I would love to see a updated version of it.

Woorloog

Banned
What's going on? Have i missed anything of importance?
Didn't bother taking a laptop with me for a two night trip, nice to take breaks from the internet at times.

Homeboyd

Sorry. When this was posted I was out checking out the sorority girls moving in down the street.
image.php

Swift

Neo Member
Hey guys new around here so i thought i would fill in the new members survey

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
Been a member of neogaf only a short time but lurked for maybe a year or so.
How old are you? What country or state are you posting from?
22 years old from England.
How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
Been a halo fan since 2005 i think when i got a crystal xbox with halo and halo 2, Played every halo game since.
What mode do you spend most of your time in?
Most of my time is spent in mulitplayer with a leisurely dip into campaign every once and a while.

What is your favorite playlist?
I'm a big fan of BTB but most playlists will do for me.

Help us get to know you better.
I'm unfortunate enough to know StalkerUKCG in real life (jokes), I used to spend a bit of time on bungie forums mostly lurking and visit rooster teeth quite a lot. Other games i play atm are ME3 and BF3. In real life i work as an industrial electrician on petrochemical sites and i guess my hobbies would include video games, snooker, alcohol and romantic walks on the beach.

Hey guys new around here so i thought i would fill in the new members survey

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
Been a member of neogaf only a short time but lurked for maybe a year or so.
How old are you? What country or state are you posting from?
22 years old from England.
How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
Been a halo fan since 2005 i think when i got a crystal xbox with halo and halo 2, Played every halo game since.
What mode do you spend most of your time in?
Most of my time is spent in mulitplayer with a leisurely dip into campaign every once and a while.

What is your favorite playlist?
I'm a big fan of BTB but most playlists will do for me.

Help us get to know you better.
I'm unfortunate enough to know StalkerUKCG in real life (jokes), I used to spend a bit of time on bungie forums mostly lurking and visit rooster teeth quite a lot. Other games i play atm are ME3 and BF3. In real life i work as an industrial electrician on petrochemical sites and i guess my hobbies would include video games, snooker, alcohol and romantic walks on the beach.

We gotta get another one of these set up soon.

ZalinKrow

Not gonna bother trying to catch up on all the posts in the last 2 days, don't think anything anything happened anyway.

Just wanted to say that the latest Halogaf Radio was really good. I really appreciate you guys putting the time into that. Was a particularly funny episode aswell :) (It also filled up the time in my bus trip so I didn't have to talk to Hydra lol)

Keep it up guys, can't wait to hear the podcast after Halo 4 is actually out (assuming people can pull themselves away from the game to talk about it haha)

I was re-watching the Rooster Teeth Expo Wrap Up and I noticed this:

Possible start screen? Cortana is animated.

as long as the menu's arent that bright blue from halo 2 and 3 i'm good. i think that color is burned into my retinas now, reach's menu colors are much more subdued.

Speaking of which, what's everyone's favorite start menu out of the whole series?

ODST and Reach, reach is the best though. also, CE for the epic monk chanting.

iBydCZi7OFjn6.jpg

ibgnas8Yof2G8k.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom