• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

As we said at San Diego Comic Con, the cinema trailer we debuted at the panel is set to premiere in theaters nationwide starting today, July 27th. Because of the way this stuff is structured regarding agreements with theater chains, guilds, etc, there will not be a direct feed version posted online today.

It's unfortunate when these self-feeding rumors build up steam. We certainly aren't in the business of disappointing fans, but I don't believe we ever explicitly said that we'd be posting that video online today. That's not to say it won't see a release online at some point, but, as always, wait until you hear it from us first.

swyu035327yu.gif

You are making me a very sad man David.

It's okay, I still love you

kylej

Banned
The playlists in this game are about as good as a pile of festering dog turds piled up on an Arizonian highway while it's 130 degrees out.

Rupert Sanders- the dude who had the affair with Kristen Stewart directed the Halo 3: ODST live action trailer.
Love is dead.
At the gas station, TVs playing the Halo 3 ODST Live Action Trailer.

Blonde Chick: OMG, They Changed USMC to ODST! *In Shock*

Me: :Facepalm:

I'm gonna pretend to know who that person is and post a positive statement of agreement in hope I will be accepted as your friend with similar interests.

--

Yeah, that picture was uh...gnarly!

Gunnerdude

Neo Member
omg me juices and over just had the privilege of playing against the 343 playtesting team on Countdown KOTH.

Did you tell them how bad Reach is?

Did you preach imbalance and how their weapon placement is stupid?

Did you tell them that the Super Slayer playlist needs to be returned to its original form?

Did you inform them that BTB Heavies is not fun?

Did you let them know that you are a fan and they better not screw up Halo 4?

These questions and more when Kylej returns!

heckfu

Banned
Did we ever figure out why Team Downer hates the game so much but still plays it? This isn't meant to be a tongue-in-cheek query or even cynicism. I know we have fun when we play together (30% of the time) and that's really the only time I play as well, but is that the only reason?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Did we ever figure out why Team Downer hates the game so much but still plays it? This isn't meant to be a tongue-in-cheek query or even cynicism. I know we have fun when we play together (30% of the time) and that's really when I play only as well, but is that the only reason?
I'm not an official member of Team Downer, but I can say that the only possible chance for me to have fun playing Halo: Reach is when I'm on a team full of gaffers playing randoms.

The only time I'm guaranteed to have fun is HaloGAF customs.

The last few times I played Reach were so bad, I'm literally about to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Although that's mainly because an awesome dude gave me an Elite code in the giveaway thread.

Overdoziz

Banned
Did we ever figure out why Team Downer hates the game so much but still plays it? This isn't meant to be a tongue-in-cheek query or even cynicism. I know we have fun when we play together (30% of the time) and that's really the only time I play as well, but is that the only reason?
Reach MLG is fun and Team Objective is fun when you poop on the other team (which is 99 out of a 100 matches). I mean, Team Objective maps and gametypes are terrible but that doesn't matter much if you go +40. Once we actually get a competitive match the game just falls apart, though.

heckfu

Banned
We hate it because we like it. Kind of like the Jonas Brothers.

Reach MLG is fun and Team Objective is fun when you poop on the other team (which is 99 out of a 100 matches). I mean, Team Objective maps and gametypes are terrible but that doesn't matter much if you go +40. Once we actually get a competitive match the game just falls apart, though.

Gracias, I appreciate the responses. I know it came off as douchey but I didn't mean it that way.

Kibbles

Well I just hope that trailer isn't passed as new content to hold us over once it does eventually get released in direct feed >_>

omg me juices and over just had the privilege of playing against the 343 playtesting team on Countdown KOTH.

I don't care if you're being insanely serious or not. This is one of the best jokes you've ever made. It works on so many levels.
(just like Countdown, amirite?)

Best Opening Ceremony ever.. I won't spoil what happened but everyone needs to watch it when they get a chance to.

Thanks for not spoiling. Not available "legally" in the US until 1930 EST and every stream I try to watch is either blocked at work or has been shut down by NBC's stupid asses already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom