• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckx

Did Mary Poppins fight Voldemort?

Hah, you follow Warren Ellis too?

Olympics opening ceremony is pretty awesome. A bit cheesy and naff in a few places, but it's awesome.

According to my twitter feed, there aren't enough drugs in the world to make it all make sense. So it has to be the best ceremony ever.

Is this for reals:
@unlikelyworlds: Pogoing badgers. My life is complete.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Hah, you follow Warren Ellis too?

According to my twitter feed, there aren't enough drugs in the world to make it all make sense. So it has to be the best ceremony ever.

Is this for reals:
@unlikelyworlds: Pogoing badgers. My life is complete.

James Bond and the Queen bungie jumped out of a helicopter together, a flying tree gave birth to a race of coal miners. A bunch of people started to worship satanic smoking chimmley pipes whilst an army of Mary Poppins defeated Voldermort. And David Beckham stole the Olympic flame and raced past the House of Parliament with it in a boat.

And Mr Bean kicked ass.

JHall

Wouldn't it be something if Halo 4 had a booster like AA...

I just think they should remove the jetpack from competitive multiplayer.

If they gave the thruster pack the ability to make your spartan jump a little higher (like a grenade jump) along with moving left, right, etc. It wouldn't be as map breaking as the current jetpack is.

Planetside 2 now has my attention.

Mine too.

If you were saying that people look past the weapon's true effectiveness because it's cool to get kills with, I think you're looking past the simple fact that most people don't think it's overpowered.

Completely agree. That was one weapon everyone would consider to still be in the game lol.. If anything, I'd say it could USE a little bit more splash radius damage, definitely nothing to nerf it.

CyReN

cTFHk.png

I wonder what the strategy for Halo 4 and MLG really is.
How important do MS consider it? Or will it be a start of next-gen, "time to retarget that market" thing?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I think someone else should start pro halo for 4, MLG has destroyed pretty much any good will that halo fans had towards them

There shouldn't be a single league. There should be many different events and "leagues" (when it gets to that point) Grass roots baby, gotta start over again. I'm for it! Let's do it!

I feel like 343/Microsoft would like to have more control over the competitive space in Halo, especially if mlg doesn't even seem interested.

I wonder what the strategy for Halo 4 and MLG really is.
How important do MS consider it? Or will it be a start of next-gen, "time to retarget that market" thing?
I think 343i works closely with MLG to get the game on the list. (See E3 and 343i's visit in MLG HG)

I think someone else should start pro halo for 4, MLG has destroyed pretty much any good will that halo fans had towards them
MLG has a monopoly in professional console gaming. Or at least it looks like it. If they announce Halo 4 is a official game on their next pro circuit, everyone will come back to them. Even when Hardcore Halo guys organize their own league.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Not the best time to get cocky with LoL exploding..

AyjFN.png

RC93J.png

Well the SC2 scene is large enough to where I don't think they need to fear LoL. It's not like if LoL gets bigger(I'm not so sure that it isn't already) that SC2 will shrink. Douche bag thing to say anything. I'm fuckin sensitive man!

edit: Wow he's still going?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom