• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the IGN material be related to this?
Nah, she has a long Bulletin to write. With lots of bits. NO megatons. I will say that there is but one or maybe two sleeps 'til a piece of media you have sort of seen already. But more better.
Anyway, expectation set at zero. Usually videogame outlets hype up whatever they have. Saying they have something "huge" probably means the following: "Eh. We got something okay. Might interest you."

Edit: I see I was beaten by David. I should refresh quicker.

So HUGE news is no big news these days...?

I may be out of the Halo 4 hype loop here.

Also, RIP Halo at gamescom 2009-2011. Short but sweet. Maybe you'll be reanimated sometime.

https://twitter.com/Hypertrooper/status/235470577215868928

ibhgY47KsuzMxN.jpg

Hype.get();

I love how they're one-upping CoD everytime it comes out with some news :D. I love it a ton.

I really hope it is massive and not just a huge hype up and let down.

EDIT: Damn.

Can you rank or spectate on what it could be?

Lol <3

Overdoziz

Banned
Stop crying about the DLC maps, they're absolutely terrible anyway.

Also, some good people need to join me on Halo 3 in Team Slayer some time. I really need to get a 50 in that game. I'm at 42 in TS right now. Playing with randoms only results in frustration.

Fotos

Does anyone know what playlist to play in Halo 3 to find infection on a Mythic map to get the delicious brains and Zombie Repeller achievements?

nillapuddin

Condemned = 10fps in the middle.
Highlands = LoL Power Weapons for everyone!
Tempest = 4v4 on this thing? Objective holding lols. Terrible alternate map with Banshees and grey blocks
FF DLC Map = Enjoyed it the three times I played it. What the fuck is a FF?
Breakpoint = Invasion. Enough said.
Something Nine? Cant even remember its name= More gimmicky 0 grav areas? Go on! Tell me all about it.

Please DLC is garbage in this game. You're being saved from terrible times not getting it in MM.

Also that "news" - Please be Dedis please be Dedis!

unfortunately your completely right on all of those

EXCEPT for Breakpoint, for someone who routinely has exactly 6 people in the lobby, I play alot of Invasion

Breakpoint was/is a god-send

we vote the shit outta out of it when it pops up
(in a frenzy because of lack of dlc)

FyreWulff

Cheating was a HUGE problem in Halo 3. We are getting HUGE news today per randy guys twitter.

Why do developers like to say HUGE so much?

Huge news? IGN? Expecting 10 minute video with IGN talking heads standing in front of a TV with footage off-screen, then when it goes to on-screen for a cumulative total of 40 seconds it's an IGN editor walking into walls and calling down a plasma pistol as his ordnance before dying.

I loved squid battle. Really made use of all that water on Forge World.

Squid Battle.

but but... i like battle canyon... and .. and Headlong....

Speaking of which: as of today, Timberlands doesn't exist in Reach matchmaking anymore.

Sleeping Dogs or Darksiders 2?!?! I can't make up my mind!

I haven't play Darksiders, but I hear that it is a very good game. I did play Sleeping Dogs and SDCC and I found it to be pretty fun. It has elements of GTA, Assassins Creed, and Arkham City. Nothing groundbreaking, but definitely worth a look. If money is a concern I would say rent Sleeping Dogs as it doesn't seem to have too much replay value, I'm definitely going to play it. Can't really comment on DS2.

RIP my Firefight experience once Doubles is gone.

But that has gotten me to go back to ODST firefight for kicks. Its a much better design in some senses and much worse in others. But one thing it does have is a true sense of danger and dread. You have to manage your ammo, swap out weapons as needed, prioritize targets and communicate to take down environmental dangers like snipers/tanks, etc. Far, far more than Reach Firefight anyway.

And it has brute choppers :)
ODST Firefight >>>>>>>>>>> Reach Firefight. It's so much more difficult and so much more fun with that tension

Playlist is called Stay Frosty.

Hammerburst (only ads capable gun in the game), and some modified pistol. Kill times are super short, like 1 headshot or 3ish body
that sounds really fun. up to play sometime?

BigShow36

I shall NOT lessen my expectations. That is for sheep and the weak.

It is for Microsoft/343 to deliver... or not, but excellence is ALWAYS expected.

I agree. Believing developer hype is the only way I can keep the fire I have burning inside me and maintain my extremely high rage-post quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom