• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS71P.png

HOW IS THAT NOT MEGATONS?!?
dat hype, c'mon.

Spasm

They're optional, but as far as anyone knows, Anniversary BTB Slayer wasn't moved over. The playlists page on Waypoint still shows old playlists. So no Timberlands at all anymore, and Headlong / Hang Em High are only going to be in Anniversary Classic.

Which would mean even after the consolidation, you STILL can't play Halo 1 gametypes in matchmaking on Blood Gulch. What was the fucking point of patching the Halo 1 Pistol into non-Anniversary maps, I'll never know.

Which means they'll never come up. Pretty bummed. Guess I played my last Timberland and Headlong BTBs yesterday. :(

Enfinit

Congratulations, your Level 1 Hype has now increased to Level 2!

Hype can now learn Disappointment.

Have Hype learn Disappointment?

> Yes

> No

You have approximately 18 minutes to decide.

Blinding

Congratulations, your Level 1 Hype has now increased to Level 2!

Hype can now learn Disappointment.

Have Hype learn Disappointment?

> Yes

> No

You have approximately 18 minutes to decide.

I've heard Disappointment has decent stats but isn't as good as Outrage.

Youre about to be internet famous. Might not even need to go to that interview!

Oh god, you're right. Ill just have e-fame carry me through life, I can see it now.

7_Yt7_J.gif

Soon people

That...is amazing and terrifying.
Gary Whitta posted this. Thought it was a cool look inside 343. A BTS if you will.

e61fb3b2e66511e1952122000a1cf70b_7.jpg

We need to get him in this thread to tell us about the tour! Well, the bits the NDA didn't cover.

Specializations incoming.. this will be new for a lot of people, but I bet it will just fill in the blanks of what we sort of know already. Still, Im excited to learn about em.

Enfinit

I have skipped Taco Bell again after class, this better be good Frankie/Ellis.

I'm debating going to Taco Bell after the news comes. Either spend money I don't have and be lazy or put some effort into cooking.

What should I get at Taco Bell?

a zoojoo

Banned
I'm debating going to Taco Bell after the news comes. Either spend money I don't have and be lazy or put some effort into cooking.

What should I get at Taco Bell?

$2 Meal Deal with the Beefy 5 Layer and a Baja Blast along with an extra Bean Burrito.

Shit fills me up each time.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom