• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I have skipped Taco Bell again after class, this better be good Frankie/Ellis.

You should thank them for stomach ache and diarrhea you're not going to have.

edit: Oh and just so you nerds don't all post the same link 30 times on one page, just don't post it at all. Just read the article when it goes up. It doesn't matter who posts it in here first.

CyReN

hmm

xcxSF.png

Enfinit

$2 Meal Deal with the Beefy 5 Layer and a Baja Blast along with an extra Bean Burrito.

Shit fills me up each time.

feelsgoodman.jpg

volcano burrito, crunchwrap supreme. mtn dew baja.

shit, im gettin taco bell tomorrow.

but it's good shit

I'm feeling a crunchwrap and a cheesy gordita (made with a Doritos taco shell), with a bean burrito for later.

Baja Blast takes like poop. I'mma go vanilla Dew.

FyreWulff

Reminds me of that magazine reveal a day or two ago where they were all "WE CAN'T SHOW THE COVER BECAUSE IT'S SOOOO SECREEET" and then it turned out to be Black Ops 2.

IGN said:
Also, and this is an important part: two of the Specializations – Pioneer and Wetwork – will be available at launch. The rest will come online later…unless you purchase the Halo 4 Limited Edition, in which case you’ll have access to all 10 at launch.

Fuck yeah, LE Master Race.

Havok

The number of impossible-to-predict variables in a given Halo multiplayer encounter just increased again.

Reserving judgment.

I don't really get it. Do you have a different specialization based on what armor you wear? Will you not be able to wear whatever armor you want and use whatever specialization you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom