• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Thing I am trying to figure out now

Exactly... How big is requiem?

I am trying to connect the start of the halo 4 concept art trailer to what we see now

What we see at start of that trailer is a lush world with water... And you see stars in the background

In the live action trailer, either the ship is being guided in or requiem is so massive that it's really the gravitational pull that's even stronger than the artificial gravity on infinity

Maybe it's inner portion is large enough to have both a planet and a halo ring? Maybe there is more than one planet inside the sphere?

Maybe that concept art isn't representative of the final game?

Maybe I'm on crack?

a zoojoo

Banned
Who'd be interested in being a part of a future ongoing podcast? I need someone with a capture card. *insert welfare joke here*

In the live action trailer, either the ship is being guided in or requiem is so massive that it's really the gravitational pull that's even stronger than the artificial gravity on infinity
tractor beam, bro

a zoojoo

Banned
I have one of those devices. And apparently a good radio voice...or so I'm told.

Friend me: THEZoosJoos.
I just need someone to record, i'll take care of the rest.

Let's do this.

ExWife's Twitch has some quality content, I can assure you of that.

I got 3 other "regulars" so far, i think i want 1 (Enfinit?) more at the most. Then a guest every week or so (that might be pushing it).

EDIT: dammit cyren.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I remember Plywood and Heckfuk stating they wanted to do one a few times, PM them.
silva2epx6.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Come on. It is pretty obvious that the Infinity is forced to land on Requiem under mysterious influence.

Not really.

If a planet is really really dense as opposed to a normal planet, afaik the gravity field has a much sharper increase in pull at roughly the equivelent distance if it contains same mass.

One popular way of finding planets is via the magnetic fields, Dyson spheres aren't supposed to have any by definition. Ships can accidentally wander into the gravitational pull of a Dyson sphere and would be pretty screwed. Even black holes have magnetic fields.

Remember... Shield worlds are supposed to be intentionally difficult to find.

If you fly directly at a Dyson sphere and don't see it until the last second, you're pretty screwed. It's like flying into a star, in terms of gravitational pull but you can't see it. These spheres aren't just hiding in star systems. They are out in empty space.

Just saying.

The shield world in onyx is described to have 20 times the diameter of our own sun

TWENTY TIMES (I accidentally measured wrong when I said 10 lol)

Edit fuck me again I meant two hundred... Stupid zero

If they are remotely similar... Likeliness is high that there's a contained solar system of sorts. The shield world in onyx had a diameter of 300 million km... That's twice the distance between mars and the sun

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
I just hope 343 calms down with adding new Forge maps to matchmaking. Having playlists that are (over) half filled with Forge maps really should not happen.

Well the DLC and inbuilt maps shouldn't be terrible.

Unfortunately, the best maps in Reach are community forge maps. All the inbuilt and DLC maps are terrible on many many levels.

If you can get over the "OMG NO PURTY COLORZ!!!" than there wouldn't be much of a problem.

Karl2177

This would actually be a pretty awesome film.
It wasn't.
Great, will look forward to your (sexy) analysis.

Dark Knight Rises on the other hand is a brilliant film. Would recommend watching. I'm not too big on analysis though. For me that requires multiple viewings of a film, and I need the money for other things like food and rent. When it comes out on Blu-Ray I might give a full analysis though.

kylej

Banned
I have to go inside and make sure it has a prime donging layout. That's the number one stipulation I have with my broker, actually. Must be able to wape with efficiency in this home. Also need a good wall for my 8'x6' watercolor portrait of T-Squared.

a zoojoo

Banned
I have to go inside and make sure it has a prime donging layout. That's the number one stipulation I have with my broker, actually. Must be able to wape with efficiency in this home. Also need a good wall for my 8'x6' watercolor portrait of T-Squared.
fuckin lol'd

Just get that Google Fiber and get that host gaming going.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Who approved MIDAS? It is the worst map since Uncaged and Ellul.

It has a ghost in 2012 in a 4v4 playlist!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Midas is insanely bad. I don't understand how it made into matchmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom