• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen

Even if they got a grand for them, that's like what? $1/hour?

It's not a commentary on what it's worth to you compared to making money in other ways. They sold a digital persona they acquired in a recreational activity. Price per hour is not relevant. Getting anything is just icing on a cake... I totally get that turning accounts is more lucrative, those same guys were making several hundred a month turning accounts. Regardless if it was more lucrative to turn them... people still sold high time investment accounts.

kylej

Banned
Then...

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Then maybe people like yourself will head on back to Waypoint.

IGN vid at 8pm est now.

Oops, if thats the case, I lied in the XBL party chat, haha. So that should hit 2 hours from now, nice. Im still sure it is the trailer they are showing in theaters, but I can't complain.. it will look really nice direct feed.

I imagine the Bulletin should hit soon, didn't she say it would hit 'early afternoon' today?

Fracas

#fuckonami
As jealous as I am of Blops 2 getting these features, I can say with relative certainty that Halo 4's going to be better.

I'm salty, but not salty enough to even consider getting Black Ops 2 over Halo 4.

Kuroyume

Banned
Have they discussed H4's film features? Will people have to buy minutes to have film content converted again or will they have Youtube support?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Gui, for reals, stick around. This place is in desperate need of humor.

Uh wait what:

"OPERATOR
Spartan optimization for the operation and control of a wide range of vehicles: space, air, ground, and sea.
The Wheelman armor mod gives Spartans the ability to coax every bit of stamina and durability out of vehicles they are piloting."

Maybe thats just for Cannon and not actually relating to in game vehicles.

or...

Btw listening to the last podcast helped a lot with understanding specializations more than ign's interpretation of it.

what podcast.

and i dont know if its because i love halo, but the game is sounding pretty fun. may not be the competitive halo i have come to love, but i can see myself spending countless days playing this game. reminds me a lot of transformers

Uh wait what:

"OPERATOR
Spartan optimization for the operation and control of a wide range of vehicles: space, air, ground, and sea.
The Wheelman armor mod gives Spartans the ability to coax every bit of stamina and durability out of vehicles they are piloting."

Maybe thats just for Cannon and not actually relating to in game vehicles.

I would assume so, because it also says "Space." I wouldn't expect it in multiplayer. MAYBE campaign. Maybe.

That's probably just canon mumbo-jumbo anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom