• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol holy shit harshfu

/atypicalzoojoo

You'll always be cooler in my book zoobooboo

i-give-top-koality-hugs-meme.jpg

zap

What I am worried about is having a few of the worse perks altogether...

Take a sniper for example. In all Halo games you had a couple of options to defend against snipers: 'ping them' to pop them out of scope or sneak up behind them while they are in scope and kill them at a closer range.
In Halo 4, you could be facing a sniper that will not get knocked out of scope when getting shot AND will have a radar viewable while in scope. Boom, there go your two defenses against him/her. Combine that with a camo armour ability and another perk to increase ammo and you have an insanely OP sniper! AND they could get rewarded for these kills by receiving MORE snipers in ordnance drops!!

I'm just thinking of how terrible that is. :(

Quoting cos I'm scared.

Omni

What I am worried about is having a few of the worse perks altogether...

Take a sniper for example. In all Halo games you had a couple of options to defend against snipers: 'ping them' to pop them out of scope or sneak up behind them while they are in scope and kill them at a closer range.
In Halo 4, you could be facing a sniper that will not get knocked out of scope when getting shot AND will have a radar viewable while in scope. Boom, there go your two defenses against him/her. Combine that with a camo armour ability and another perk to increase ammo and you have an insanely OP sniper! AND they could get rewarded for these kills by receiving MORE snipers in ordnance drops!!

I'm just thinking of how terrible that is. :(
Oh dear god. As much as snipers were annoying in Reach, you could suppress them and get close. A "good" sniper in Halo 4 is just going to be untouchable.

:\

Fuchsdh

Quoting cos I'm scared.

I don't think you could stack all those attributes together, though. (Not questioning the possible validity of your argument, just that they couldn't get all those things in one loadout. Plus personal ordnance drops are randomized, so there's no guarantee they'll actually get more SR ammo. Seems like you might be punished slightly more for camping in that regard.)

This makes me feel Nostalgic for some reason.
Hey Delta, try editing your posts and adding quotes/comments to them instead of reposting when there aren't many comments after your last one.

Also, welcome :]
Don't quite Understand what you mean. Do you mean so i dont post so much?
If so i will try

And thank you i have been around for a while just been super busy been working a lot

Is this your stealthy way of getting a date?

Married lol so no

This just got weird.

I'm a culinary School Graduate and a professional Chef/ cook. People Like food. I make Really good food. Halo and food go together I have the food and play the halo. so yeah not trying to be Creepy Just saying.

Fuchsdh

This makes me feel Nostalgic for some reason.

Don't quite Understand what you mean. Do you mean so i dont post so much?
If so i will try

And thank you i have been around for a while just been super busy been working a lot

He means go back and edit your posts to add in replies to stuff directly below you.

Personally I prefer understanding where conversations are headed. As long as you aren't posting walls of multiposts instead of using the quote feature intelligently you're fine in my book.

He means go back and edit your posts to add in replies to stuff directly below you.

Personally I prefer understanding where conversations are headed. As long as you aren't posting walls of multiposts instead of using the quote feature intelligently you're fine in my book.

I agree Other wise i get confused (ADHD)

We're strangers to you, dude.
In my introduction about o month back i explained it offered to cook for Juices and ViewtifulJC ( though they Could be lying to me) -_^

zap

I don't think you could stack all those attributes together, though. (Not questioning the possible validity of your argument, just that they couldn't get all those things in one loadout. Plus personal ordnance drops are randomized, so there's no guarantee they'll actually get more SR ammo. Seems like you might be punished slightly more for camping in that regard.)

I'm not 100% (I can't remember where to find the loadout customisation menus) but this is how I saw it...

There is the Armour Mod which is the not getting knocked out of scope, there is the Support Package that lets you have a radar in your scope, there is the Tactical package that will increase ammo and there is the Armour Ability that lets you be camo.

I'm sure that those have been confirmed.

B wzy

Neo Member
I'm kinda hoping that the sniper mechanics have changed. Sniper weapons could be knocked out of scope but lesser precision weapons like the DMR could receive the flinch mechanic. Hopefully Pax clears up a lot of questions that have developed.

Blueblur1

Look at it this way: if one of us ends up killing him, it'd be pretty easy to figure out who.

Safer this way than Craigslist.

If we even get a chance that is. Dude might serve you up the most delicious food you've ever seen laced we've the most dangerous poisons you've never heard of.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm not 100% (I can't remember where to find the loadout customisation menus) but this is how I saw it...

There is the Armour Mod which is the not getting knocked out of scope, there is the Support Package that lets you have a radar in your scope, there is the Tactical package that will increase ammo and there is the Armour Ability that lets you be camo.

I'm sure that those have been confirmed.
I don't think the extra ammo package applies to power weapons. Hopefully.

But still, yeah snipers have the potential to be incredibly annoying now.

THIS PAGE IS SPONSORED BY ZOOJOO!!!111

this is not a plug
I would honestly pay money for that to be a HaloGAF OP banner.

That video man, I just. I just need more! But it can wait later. I'm on board with the rest that would like campaign stuff hidden until launch day.

I noticed Frankie made a joke post awhile ago about campaign trailer in October. Within that same month The Thursday War novel is out on the 2nd. Hmm...

what's a zoozoo

Wait, unknown, how the fuck aren't you a member yet?

WHERE THE FUCK IS GRAY MAN, I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MARBLEHORNETS WITH HIM!!!!!111!!!!eleven!!!!!11!one

Stop posting shit man.

Offtopic and only really for you but Gaiman is rumoured to be doing another episode of DW for Series 7
Reboot of the cybermen for the moffat era

That video man, I just. I just need more! But it can wait later. I'm on board with the rest that would like campaign stuff hidden until launch day.

I noticed Frankie made a joke post awhile ago about campaign trailer in October. Within that same month The Thursday War novel is out on the 2nd. Hmm...

I thought Thursday War came out in November?

a zoojoo

Banned
Stop posting shit man.

Offtopic and only really for you but Gaiman is rumoured to be doing another episode of DW for Series 7
Reboot of the cybermen for the moffat era

I know, i like the Cybusmen tho. I love Gaiman and the Doctor's Wife is my favorite episode ever.

<3 heckfu

lol, i was bored a while a go, and i stumbled on that exact page.
if someone would make me that avvi, i would where it

Homeboyd

Weapon unlocks follow through the 1-50 progression system, correct? (i.e. all weapons are unlocked by the time you enlist in a specialization path)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom