• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

senador

Banned
i8i0vlyDV4F6i.png

Somewhat OT, but has anyone ever heard of Blue team winning Snipers on Hemorrhage? Just played three straight matches of it and Red won them all by 20+.

I don't know, but that's not off topic at all.

Edit: Pretty pic for top of page.

Somewhat OT, but has anyone ever heard of Blue team winning Snipers on Hemorrhage? Just played three straight matches of it and Red won them all by 20+.

There have been many psychological sports studies with findings of red colour teams have a higher winning percentage than any other colour.

So the next time you load up Halo and get blue team you're now the underdog ;)

blamite

(spoiler discussion)

If I had to guess, she's on the Infinity or something.

Based on the events of Glasslands,
I'd doubt she's on the Infinity. I'm gonna uess that after Master Chief gets on board the Infinity, the crew contacts Halsey wherever she is to tell her John's back, and probably talk about some other stuff that's been going on in the universe. (Although for all I know Thursday War could change her situation such that she could appear in-person.

FyreWulff

What's the story with the BMIP?

My roommate, who's card it was purchased on, went back to Edmonton for a wedding.. so I have to wait until he returns (most likely, unless they let me go down there) to get it exchanged again. Basically some bad timing there.

Although I have a feeling we're just going to ask for the money back and get the one Ellis suggested.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
My roommate, who's card it was purchased on, went back to Edmonton for a wedding.. so I have to wait until he returns (most likely, unless they let me go down there) to get it exchanged again. Basically some bad timing there.

Although I have a feeling we're just going to ask for the money back and get the one Ellis suggested.

Agh that's a bummer.

senador

Banned

Game Capture HD is supposedly amazing. I want one.

nillapuddin

So I noticed this on the Specializations page on Waypoint

"Weapon Skin – Texture skin of one of the loadout weapons"

So if I use my skills of inference, the Suppressor and Boltshot would be loadout weapons

Canttt wait for Promethean Weapon showcase vid

Also; maybe I can get some clarification on this

It says 4 foreground emblems, and 1 background emblem

Is this a typo are am I misinterpreting the photos from the bulletin?

senador

Banned
Are you talking about this?

I'm interested in something like that, but apparently you can't stream with it.

Can you stream while using it?

I believe he's referring to the El Gato Game Capture

Great quality from what I've seen on YouTube.

Yeah this. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to stream with it. GCHD even has a nice DVR type feature.

Edit: Sounds like maybe no streaming with it right now actually.

So I noticed this on the Specializations page on Waypoint

"Weapon Skin – Texture skin of one of the loadout weapons"

So if I use my skills of inference, the Suppressor and Boltshot would be loadout weapons

Canttt wait for Promethean Weapon showcase vid

Also; maybe I can get some clarification on this

It says 4 foreground emblems, and 1 background emblem

Is this a typo are am I misinterpreting the photos from the bulletin?
boltshot secondary would be pretty legit

Sounds like the Rogue superpower (Stability) isn't consistent (i.e., it doesn't always keep you in scope, it just reduces the likelihood of you flinching out), which is better, or at least clearer, than IGN pitched it.

I understand the need to work with IGN et al., but that bulletin was about five times superior for actually communicating useful information to the people who care about it.

Halo 4 campaign spoiler:
I don't know if this has already been posted, but at 0:43
you can see several lines spoken by Halsey on the script, as well as Lasky shouting, "Doctor Halsey!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aapBZBZNkp0&list=PLE196726F02565118&index=1&feature=plcp

I only noticed because it was mentioned in the Youtube comments.

Well, hopefully that wasn't a huge spoiler, but Im excited none the less.

Love this shot:

gCqQS.jpg

My god, that looks like fucking CG.

heckfu

Banned
Ah, late night gaf. My favorite time of day when the thread is slow going and all the scrub babies are tucked away safe and sound in their beds; dreaming deeply of Mister Chiefs and the feeling of acceptance, they quietly await a new day.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, late night gaf. My favorite time of day when EuroHaloGAF isn't stinkin' up the thread
Fixed. TheOddOne is the odd exception.

PS: Guys, add me on Steam: kittens_dx. Downloading TF2 right now!

PSS: Plywood, the girl in your avatar is a mega babe.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Ah, late night gaf. My favorite time of day when the thread is slow going and all the scrub babies are tucked away safe and sound in their beds; dreaming deeply of Mister Chiefs and the feeling of acceptance, they quietly await a new day.
Dude, my boy Hinkle said he'd hook us up with some food anytime.

All we have to do is get in his van.

senador

Banned

Did you get a bag of ice?!

Fixed. TheOddOne is the odd exception.

PS: Guys, add me on Steam: kittens_dx. Downloading TF2 right now!

PSS: Plywood, the girl in your avatar is a mega babe.

I need to download and play. Will add you if I do. Been wanting to play that game since it went F2P and just haven't.

been playing metroid prime all day.

so fucking glad 343 got some of those guys. forgot how incredible this game is

Shit yeah. I really want the Wii 3-pack but they are super limited and way expensive. :(

nillapuddin

i absolutely never forget, im right there with you.

love metroid prime like crazy, so glad they picked up some retro guys (and possibly galls)
/dat immersive hud

halo
metroid
mgs

the big 3 that everyone should play

edit: Metroid Prime 3 pack, amazinggggg

Ramirez

Frank, I'm not sure if you can actually answer this, but regarding the spoiler posted earlier:

Please tell me Halsey's return isn't some huge event in the story, and is a very minor thing. It would absolutely suck if there was a big buildup to it and I already knew what was coming.

The real shocker will be when Jun & Jorge show up with it.

Please tell me you're playing the superior controller NGC version.

Shit yeah. I really want the Wii 3-pack but they are super limited and way expensive. :(

There's a used one at a GameStop near me (assuming someone hasn't bought it since Saturday) for $50. I can help you get it if you're interested. All I ask is that I get to keep the slipcover, since my copy is missing it.

Just a thought out loud here...What if classic kept the 1-50 and infinity stuck with progression systems with only you viewing that new visible rank?

After all classic will be no AA's, no mods, no specs etc where infinity will be all the new hawtness. So why not allow rank within classic and please that community, segmented away and any boosters, cheaters etc can live in the classic playlists.

What do you think?

Note: personally I don't care about some virtual rank but I had fun chasing 50's in objective/slayer in Halo 3. Reach's progression was fun too and no longer did you grind for a virtual 50 rank.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Whaaaaaaat

"The War Games Map Pass was previously announced as part of the Halo 4 Limited Edition that costs $99.99. Since the standard edition of Halo 4 and the Map Pass cost $84.98 if purchased separately, it sounds like you are better off getting the Limited Edition if you plan on getting any of the multiplayer DLC."

Uhh, how do they figure the LE is a better deal? $15 more = better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom