• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Your imagining is the part that you think party theater was removed because of clips.

It was removed because when they added rewind to campaign and firefight it didn't work.

So, if they couldn't fix clips, why didn't they just prevent clips in party instead of removing the whole damn thing?

Either you can write a bunch of complicated UI and logic that determines which films are viewable in the lobby so players don't get confused as to why some of their films load and some do not, or you can set the max party size to 1 and solve the problem immediately.

I'd take option 2 and move on to something that more players actually use.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Either you can write a bunch of complicated UI and logic that determines which films are viewable in the lobby so players don't get confused as to why some of their films load and some do not, or you can set the max party size to 1 and solve the problem immediately.

I'd take option 2 and move on to something that more players actually use.

lol...

Because it would be damn near impossible to make it restrict parties to 1 when film clips are selected.

Just like it's damn near impossible to make max local players changed based on playlist or max party size based on playlist.

Computron

RIDeW.png

Fyre, your edgy-tween-facebook profile pic keeps shrinking.

FyreWulff

RIDeW.png

Fyre, your edgy-tween-facebook profile pic keeps shrinking.

I was -supposed- to have my first glasses mailed to me up here in Canada, and was going to update my realpic avatar to mark the occasion. They were sent in the mail first class.. and the tracking number just shows them sitting in Chicago for some reason. For the past week or so. So you get an eye that I can't see out of too well at distances.

I also surprised myself today.. went to go get new pants from Winners, in April I wore size 44 jeans. Now I can apparently wear 38s. Thanks for the help, Tashi.

In Halo related news, I didn't know you could do this to the dropships on Corvette:

45mEil.jpg

heckfu

Banned
Gross Heckfu.

Take that blingin MBP and pimp it out with Chrome.

The new Safari for Mountain Lion is just as fast as Chrome and has WAY less memory leakage. Until Google fix the memory leak problem and add retina support I'm sticking with Safari.

The new Safari for Mountain Lion is just as fast as Chrome and has WAY less memory leakage. Until Google fix the memory leak problem and add retina support I'm sticking with Safari.

The GAF/internet elite does not accept your choice to use a browser of your choice. If you don't use Chrome for any reason at all they will mercilessly hound you for life.

GhaleonEB

I was -supposed- to have my first glasses mailed to me up here in Canada, and was going to update my realpic avatar to mark the occasion. They were sent in the mail first class.. and the tracking number just shows them sitting in Chicago for some reason. For the past week or so. So you get an eye that I can't see out of too well at distances.

I also surprised myself today.. went to go get new pants from Winners, in April I wore size 44 jeans. Now I can apparently wear 38s. Thanks for the help, Tashi.

In Halo related news, I didn't know you could do this to the dropships on Corvette:

45mEil.jpg

My favorite thing on Corvette is still bouncing shots off the shield doors above the hanger entrances.

Omni

After going through Halo 2 and 3, I've realised how much I like Drones. They need to return to Halo 4, IMO.

Skirmishers were the most uninspired enemy ever and were incredibly annoying (more so) to fight. Why is it possible that they can fling themselves onto high buildings while normal Jackals can't? They're physically the same... Why can they fire faster than possible and still be able to land headshots every time, even with bloom? It didn't make sense. They should've been a special [rank/type] of Jackal in the game like Brute Chieftains were in Halo 3... Replacing Drones was a mistake.

Omni

Drones are mad lame.

They were unique... Which is more than I can say about the things that replaced them. What were Bungie thinking?

"Hey guys, Drones are too hard... too annoying... we need to think of something else"
"Yeah! How about more Jackals?!"
"Naaa, we already have too many of those... but... we could make another species of Jackal, make them act the same as Drones - albeit grounded, of course - give them aimbots, super jumps and random shields that will randomly deflect the players bullets!"
"Great idea! This will be so much better!"

FyreWulff

I liked the part where the guy on the other team could pistol across Beaver Creek to get me off his base but unloading near point blank on a flag carrier requires like 7 bullets

Fracas

#fuckonami
I liked the part where the guy on the other team could pistol across Beaver Creek to get me off his base but unloading near point blank on a flag carrier requires like 7 bullets
Seriously. WTF happened to this game's netcode? It's been dreadful the last few months.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Drones are the effing worst. They were better in Reach, but then bloom had to go and make shooting multiple targets not fun.

FyreWulff

Also the last time I lost a 4v4 King gametype where I was actually playing was February 23rd

tl;dr vote King when I'm in the party. The game will be so impressed that it'll make me all 3 top players.

bpi7D.jpg

good things will happen

I fucking love king of the hill

Is anyone playing halo and is up for a drunken moron to join? I can't promise I'll be any good, but then again, the only requirement for oddball swordbase is the presence of thumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom