• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

Saw that weekly earlier, thought... Hey, I'll jump in on some Team SWAT.

Sword Base
Sword Base
Sword Base
Sword Base
Mangums Sword Base
Sword Base
Sword Base
Boardwalk (everyone quits)
Sword Base
Sword Base

:(

not really... but it was the vast majority of my games

Saw that weekly earlier, thought... Hey, I'll jump in on some Team SWAT.

Sword Base
Sword Base
Sword Base
Sword Base
Mangums Sword Base
Sword Base
Sword Base
Boardwalk (everyone quits)
Sword Base
Sword Base

:(

not really... but it was the vast majority of my games
That's because it's supposed to be oddball swordbase, not swat swordbase. Simple mistake.

Homeboyd

That's because it's supposed to be oddball swordbase, not swat swordbase. Simple mistake.
And to be fair, it's the asshats that vote for it EVERY SINGLE TIME rather than the game's fault. I mean... It tried to let me play powerhouse, boardwalk, asylum, etc...

But no. Swordbase. All up in there. Nice and tight.

vvvv :lol

Sai-kun

Banned
Sorry Karl, my cat literally just turned off the whole strip of electronics behind my TV chasing a stupid ball. That game was pretty bad anyways :lol

a zoojoo

Banned
And to be fair, it's the asshats that vote for it EVERY SINGLE TIME rather than the game's fault. I mean... It tried to let me play powerhouse, boardwalk, asylum, etc...

But no. Swordbase. All up in there. Nice and tight.

vvvv :lol
I love Lift Room! It's my favorite map! :p

Overdoziz

Banned
I love Lift Room! It's my favorite map! :p
The number of turds that float up that lift over and over again is unimaginable.

Edit:
iU1fmKV7v98Ri.png

That's a lot of Sword Base.

ZalinKrow

The number of turds that float up that lift over and over again is unimaginable.

Yeah, I'll never understand this. I mean, you don't have to be good at the game to realise that the enemy team are still waiting there and that you haven't been able to kill them yet. You'd think they'd eventually try a new approach. But nope, "I'll get'em this time!" lol

Yeah, I'll never understand this. I mean, you don't have to be good at the game to realise that the enemy team are still waiting there and that you haven't been able to kill them yet. You'd think they'd eventually try a new approach. But nope, "I'll get'em this time!" lol

"I didn't have time to throw all my nades last time."

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Nice to see continued casual use of the word rape in here. Nice job.

Oh wait, no, you change a whole letter so that must mean you aren't talking like a bunch of high schoolers. I get it.

FyreWulff

Joke or not, that was definitely sorta pushing it.

Though it is sad losing our Halo 4 Leak Source....

Not really sad, considering the loadout names he was using. Early peeks ain't worth stroking the ego of racist misogynistic fucks.

Someone that says "rape is funny" and uses the loadout names of "N**** Killer" in their screengrabs aren't worth shreds of info you'll eventually get anyway.

Go represent your favorite rifle: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=484787&page=2

Halo will win by the weight of our Juniors. (also people keep posting the AR, needs moar BR!)

Man, some of those guns make me realize Halo needs to step up its game with the textures/models on the UNSC weapons.. The art direction Halo has is great, but I feel the implementation in the games leaves a little to be desired.

He got stuck in the textures.

*coming out next week

edit:

David Ellis ‏@DavidEllis
I've seen @Feather5tone & @DanChosich running around with camera equipment a lot lately. Wonder what they could be up to?

https://twitter.com/DavidEllis/status/230468094877913088

The BTS/ViDoc better be like 30 minutes at this point. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom