• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

m23

besides, there are way better things to worry about

tellmeplzsrsly_zps6a67ce5a.gif

last one

Keep that shit going, we must find out. This is the next big mystery along with the skill ranking system now that we finally got the recruit armor thing figured out.

nillapuddin

Keep that shit going, we must find out. This is the next big mystery along with the skill ranking system now that we finally got the recruit armor thing figured out.

I cant imagine it being anything other than just separating SP and MP

Its just weird they wont acknowledge it

Droid

people are jumping off that cliff, why can't I jump off that cliff?
bad argument bro.

besides, there are way better things to worry about

tellmeplzsrsly_zps6a67ce5a.gif

last one

The bottom disc says "Disc 2" below the Halo 4 logo, could the game possibly be on two separate discs?

The Halo 2 bonus disc said "Limited Collector's Edition Disc" and not Disc 2 on it.

nillapuddin

>Implying voicing one's opinion is equal to jumping off a cliff.

People are voicing their opinions! Why can't I voice my opinion?

Good argument, bro.

wasnt being completely cereals pal

was just setting up for the punchline of the stupid gif zooming in on the disc

nothing personal

Fracas

#fuckonami
Welp, after a nearly 5 hour long session, I can safely say that Borderlands 2 is my GOTY at the moment. Ridiculously good.

lilty

Question regarding the helmets coming with the season pass, are those going to be available to everyone through ranking up or are they only for those who buy the season pass?

Purplemage

Neo Member
"One final pro tip: when sprinting with normal weapons, if opponents shoot you, the shots will slow you down a tad. A sword wielding player is immune to this!"

So much YESSSS.

I know I'm going to be testing the exact distance of the lunge day one. I'm also curious to see if you'll be able to start lunging right after switching to the sword.

It seems like as long as you play it safe and move around the map efficiently (watching your corners like always) the swords still gonna be my favorite weapon. SO HYPED.

willow ve

"One final pro tip: when sprinting with normal weapons, if opponents shoot you, the shots will slow you down a tad. A sword wielding player is immune to this!"

So much YESSSS.

I know I'm going to be testing the exact distance of the lunge day one. I'm also curious to see if you'll be able to start lunging right after switching to the sword.

It seems like as long as you play it safe and move around the map efficiently (watching your corners like always) the swords still gonna be my favorite weapon. SO HYPED.

What is this... I don't even...

nillapuddin

Question regarding the helmets coming with the season pass, are those going to be available to everyone through ranking up or are they only for those who buy the season pass?

They are exclusive to the Map Pass,
which is $25
or included in the LE

Between LE purchases and the Map Pass being a smart buy, I dont think to many people who care will be missing out on these exclusives

FOTUS however.. being locked away with the console makes for a certain brand of exclusivity only $400 can buy

Homeboyd

So much YESSSS.

Oh I like you.

image.php

So, I am a little bummed out that we know of all the weapons already, and that the Promethean weapons while awesome are so few (6). That said, like Ghaleon said, I can't wait to see what new vehicles (all 2 of em) they have in store for us.. Im also hoping for some surprise returns like the Chopper and Hornet.

On another note, I think it is safe to say Halo 4 is 2-discs.

Fuck it, I'm still making a hard case for it to be properly represented on my shelf. It's the #1 reason I hope it comes out on DVD/BR as well.

Yeah, I really hope they do a Blu-Ray release, it will be mine Day 1 assuming FUD is good.

willow ve

They are exclusive to the Map Pass,
which is $25
or included in the LE

Between LE purchases and the Map Pass being a smart buy, I dont think to many people who care will be missing out on these exclusives

FOTUS however.. being locked away with the console makes for a certain brand of exclusivity only $400 can buy

did we ever get an answer if the season pass can be purchased with points?

nillapuddin

wait a minute
what the fucking fuck

wtfwtf_zpsc36aa9eb.jpg

we finally get "information" and now Im still confused.

someone just straight up ask

LIMITED EDITION = VCR HELMET Y/N?

blamite

As far as armor LE only gives you skins, the map pass gives you two helmets... it's all in the bulletin.

But if the LE comes with the map pass, and the map pass comes with helmets, why does the LE not come with the helmets the map pass comes with?

Why am I buying this LE again?

wait a minute
what the fucking fuck

I am NOT going to be happy if that's true. This is what I've been worrying about. I'm spending $500 on the console and the LE, and I'm going to have to spend $25 on something [earnest italics]I already have[/earnest italics] to get the two other helmets?

Sucks. =/

MrBig

No it's not. It's a remix track from the remix album. But I did enjoy how earnest your italics were.

This is what I was referring to. I love the clips I've listened to of the original songs but all the remixes I've heard have been terrible. I have no idea what you guy were trying to achieve with them. They just downgrade my view of the whole OST.

Am I the only one that thinks that the covie weapons in the past looked like they were made of an alien metal while now they look plastic and the redesign for the beam rifle looks like a toy?

wait a minute
what the fucking fuck

wtfwtf_zpsc36aa9eb.jpg

Welp, I might as well downgrade my preorder to the regular edition.

So new console buyers get a crazy unique armor set, long time fans who buy the LE get a skin.

People who buy the season pass and did not get the LE get cool helmets, people who buy the LE which price includes the season pass do not get the helmets? So basically, LE users are being fucked left and right?

JackHerer

I am NOT going to be happy if that's true. This is what I've been worrying about. I'm spending $500 on the console and the LE, and I'm going to have to spend $25 on something [earnest italics]I already have[/earnest italics] to get the two other helmets?

Sucks. =/

If this is the case then I will definitely be ditching the LE and just buying the season pass with the standard edition.

blamite

So new console buyers get a crazy unique armor set, long time fans who buy the LE get a skin.

People who buy the season pass and did not get the LE get cool helmets, people who buy the LE which price includes the season pass do not get the helmets? So basically, LE users are being fucked left and right?

Yes.

Have fun "streaming" Forward Unto Dawn from Waypoint.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

I guess if you care about that shit lol

GhaleonEB

Sucks. =/

Not to mention the cost of pre-ordering from 25 different stores for all the skins. That stuff adds up fast.

Top Bottom