• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Petrichor

A coagulation remake would be perfect - though I seem to be the only one who thinks that it improved on blood gulch immeasurably.

Gui_PT

How the hell can you guys still ask for Bloodgulch/coag remakes?

It just wouldn't work with the weapons and AA's we have now

Conor 419

Banned
Please do not re-introduce Haemorrhage, that map was a disaster. Aesthetically it was a bit of a mess, and the DMR destroyed it.

Gazzawa

halo-boarding%20action.jpg

343 pls

I have to agree in regards to boarding action.

I would get Mark of Ninja, but JSR is out next week!
The game doesn't seem very hard, but it does seem replayable. Played the demo last night, will be getting the full game as soon as I get home.

Certificates be damned!

Portugeezer

(Sorry in advanced if this was posted before).

However, someone over at Waypoint formulated a theory on the remake map. After Frankie's restaurant clue, they went into the restaurant using Google Street View, only to find this painting hanging above a table:

sunset-cc-arndw.jpg

Looks very Sandtrap-y to me.

It is Sandtrap 2.0, but street view is a few years old now, they might not even use this painting anymore.

However, someone over at Waypoint formulated a theory on the remake map. After Frankie's restaurant clue, they went into the restaurant using Google Street View, only to find this painting hanging above a table:

sunset-cc-arndw.jpg

This image has no Elephants. Thus it's not Sandtrap.

Hence, Valhalla confirmed.
#logic

DesertFox

sunset-cc-arndw.jpg

If the remake ends up being Sandtrap, I will probably end up scratching that section off of my disc so that I, nor anybody in my lobby will have to endure playing on that map.

Honestly I'd be fine with any of the maps that have been discussed.
- Sandtrap -- as long as it has Elephants/Mammoths
- Valhalla -- as long as something has been done about how OP the DMR will be
- Relic -- Would be portable, I think
- Waterworks -- as long as the banshees aren't OP.
- Avalanche -- if the vehicle/foot combat plays well in Halo 4 (which I fear it wouldn't)

What suggests Burial Mounds?

this();

So fish tacos on the menu suggests Longshore.

The pictures on the wall suggest Sandtrap.

The canyon with river of the Mexican territory suggests Valhalla but that's nothing to do with the restaurant.

What suggests Burial Mounds?

Top Bottom