• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Overdoziz

Banned
Halo commentators have been pretty good consistently for the past years. My favorites are probably Walshy (Because of his know-how. He's clearly new to commentating though) and Bravo because he's a very smooth (although fast) talker.

Gazzawa

Halo commentators have been pretty good consistently for the past years. My favorites are probably Walshy (Because of his know-how. He's clearly new to commentating though) and Bravo because he's a very smooth (although fast) talker.

Robbster should do commentating cuz of his deep manly voice. It would attract more females to the game which is a good thing.

Talents

Banned
41797287_owned_gif.gif

I like how the teacher doesn't even bother helping lol.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

I think I saw Bravo filming some stuff right in front of me in the line for the Halo panel at PAX. Seemed like a cool guy. I don't watch much MLG or streaming, but I've always liked the down to earth, non-dudebro guys best. Him and Walshy seem cool.

Have we confirmed if that 8gb is for MP or Spops? I wonder what people with the 4gb model will do if MP needs 8gb? o.0

Unless MS has changed the rules very recently, or they've made some exception for Halo 4 (not likely), it has to be for Spartan Ops. You cannot have a mandatory disc install for 360 games.

FyreWulff

Unless MS has changed the rules very recently, or they've made some exception for Halo 4 (not likely), it has to be for Spartan Ops. You cannot have a mandatory disc install for 360 games.

It's for both MP and SPOPS, and tt's technically not mandatory. AFIAK you'll be able to just play campaign straight off without installing anything.

Ducain

holy shit ducain since when did you start existing on GAF

I remember you from HighImpactHalo! You should post more often bro.

I've had an account at NeoGAF for a long time, but never posted - decided recently to take a peek after reading a thread about HaloGAF at HBO. Still trying to figure out this environment.

Gui_PT

I've had an account at NeoGAF for a long time, but never posted - decided recently to take a peek after reading a thread about HaloGAF at HBO. Still trying to figure out this environment.

Don't try. You're delving into something you cannot understand

For those in the know:
Who are the most charismatic/enterating Halo commentators?
Could ye share particularly good/entertaining commentary?

There are things about HaloGAF even the moderators do not understand.
Now that's an OT title. Cue rye smiles and ruffled feathers.

Puckett and Walshy are the dream team of halo commentary. Walshy's commentary on Heretic Ball where he predicted every spawn for like a minute was mindblowing. I'd add u4ix but I haven't watched enough of his casting to be able to say, most of my halo watching comes when I'm at work and I don't use sound there

Code:
global fyrewulff = {}
function fyrewulff.isMad(leftJoin) return not not leftJoin end

function youMadBro() {
    while true do
       if fyrewulff.isMad(9001) then print "\nUMAD?" end
    end
end

youMadBro() -- he be maddeth
this is fun!

Code:
public class LeftJoin {
   public static void main(String args[]){
        private int fyreRage = 4501;
        fyreRage = leftJoinNineThousand(fyreRage);
        (fyreRage > 9000) ? System.out.println("FFFFFUUUUUUU!!!") : System.out.println("SLRP");
   }

private int leftJoinNineThousand(int rageInt){
        return (rageInt << 1); // Left shift instead of Left Join?  Good enough (tm)...
   }
}

So much more enjoyable that doing paperwork right now...

Yea. I've yet to receive any film or word about it lol.

Also, HaloGAF Radio commentary of a PAX Halo 4 match is coming soon. Hoping for it to be hilarious.

That's because the final match still hasn't been played yet.

It's not that everyone but Puckett is bad, just that Puckett was in a league of his own.

RIP competitive Halo.

That's probably a better way of putting it, Puckett is so good he makes everyone else look bad.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
343, more specifically Alison Stroll, is so cool they hooked me up with Halo goodies to give away to all of you. Isn't that awesome? So, over the course of the coming months myself, and others of the Halo community who run different sites or podcasts will be giving away all of this stuff...to you...for free. There will be plenty of notification ahead of time as to when the "contests" will take place so don't feel like you'll need to be attached to GAF all day to get some free stuff.

GYD5E.jpg

Oni Patches (6)

Halo Reach San Diego Comic Con poster (3)

UNSC Hats (2)

Halo 4 Elite Zealot figure (1)

Halo 4 pins (4)

Xbox 360 Lanyard (1)

Mega Bloks Halo spartan figure (2)

Halo Cryptum by Greg Bear poster (9)

Halo 4 Decals (3)

"Know your Munitions" Halo Reach poster (2)

Halo Reach "CAUTION" Poster (2)

Halo Reach "Danger" Poster (2)

Halo PAX Prime Play date poster (3)

Red vs Blue "Reconstruction" Poster (3)

Hard Cover Halo Evolutions (3)

I'll be contacting various Halo communities to see if they're interested in giving away a package of these goods to their fans.

Thanks again to Alison and 343 and stay tuned!

I think they would've mentioned a video by now =\
Technically, it was announced last week. But as to what and when, that's anyone's guess.

And Alison is Cutie McCuterson. I was sorely tempted to talk to her more at RTX, but Halo 4.

playful flirting; I'm a happily married man

Gui_PT

Maybe I'm dreaming but I thought someone posted something in here earlier about the last bulletin mentioning a video in the next bulletin?

Really? Sweet!

Sorry but I skipped most of the pages. I left home before the other thread was done and when I came back the new one was on page 6.

"Nope" is what I said to myself.

Trey

Can I get a voucher for Silentium instead?

That just gets me thinking of how sick I feel that I've had TTW preordered since the middle of July, despite my dislike of Glasslands. I wonder what kind of drastic turn into terrible this franchise's universe needs to take before I can quit it.

Top Bottom