• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

feel

^ vai-te foder

1344451786088gmsf4.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5OiFmBdgsY&feature=player_detailpage#t=87s
I preferred her before 343i stepped in and sexualized the heck out of her with their fancier visuals.

zap

It's blocking abload images, atm actually.

Hmm, ok.

I will have to come back to this page when I get home to see what the fuss was about.

In other news, was looking at the Halo 4 headsets on Mighty Ape (NZ online retailer) today...

R5O9C.png

$549 NZD ($450 USD) for a headset? NOPE.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
So, how about that carta de oaxaca thing?

Anyone figure it out?

Put it this way, I had to explain the clue to someone here who actually knows what map it is. They totally got it once the explanation was in place, but they went in the same wrong direction most people did.

Oh and it has MOST DEFINITELY been guessed, but since almost every map ever made has been speculated that only narrows* it down by one or two maps.

* not a clue.

DeadNames

Banned
Put it this way, I had to explain the clue to someone here who actually knows what map it is. They totally got it once the explanation was in place, but they went in the same wrong direction most people did.

Oh and it has MOST DEFINITELY been guessed, but since almost every map ever made has been speculated that only narrows* it down by one or two maps.

* not a clue.

That person better not have been DEllis.

Isolation remake confirmed.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hmm, ok.

I will have to come back to this page when I get home to see what the fuss was about.

In other news, was looking at the Halo 4 headsets on Mighty Ape (NZ online retailer) today...

R5O9C.png

$549 NZD ($450 USD) for a headset? NOPE.
Warheads are supposed to go for $400 usually. Dunno if there's a markup just because it's Halo 4, but still

* not a clue.
So it is Zanzibar

zap

Warheads are supposed to go for $400 usually. Dunno if there's a markup just because it's Halo 4, but still

So it is Zanzibar

I didn't realise that those headsets were so expensive, was thinking more n the range of $200-$300.

But the extra $50 is probably the NZ tax...

To put it into perspective, the PS3 launched here for $1200 NZD.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

* not a clue.

We know it's Burial Grounds.

:p

Top Bottom