• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

senador

Banned
Soooo, I may be reaching, but I found a thing. I keep thinking that since the clues don't have anything to do with Mexico, that they might have something to do with the surrounding area or location. La Carta de Oaxaca is in the Ballard area of Seattle. Apparently Ballard is known for its Scandinavian culture. Scandinavia is a part of the Nordic countries. Valhalla is from Norse mythology. The Nordic Heritage Museum is even near La Carta de Oaxaca.

So, there's my Valhalla theory for the day.

Lol no, who the hell put beans outside the taco? and no, mexicans dont believe in nordic heaven

EDIT: freacking racist commercial

Yeah, its pretty bad, sorry. I meant no offense. Care Rio is a chain in Utah and I know the guy who starred in that. He is a quiet dude, and actually hates the place but a friend was doing the filming. They offered him free lifetime food and he turned it down. I LOL when I see him in it.

Vire

Soooo, I may be reaching, but I found a thing. I keep thinking that since the clues don't have anything to do with Mexico, that they might have something to do with the surrounding area or location. La Carta de Oaxaca is in the Ballard area of Seattle. Apparently Ballard is known for its Scandinavian culture. Scandinavia is a part of the Nordic countries. Valhalla is from Norse mythology. The Nordic Heritage Museum is even near La Carta de Oaxaca.

So, there's my Valhalla theory for the day.

Yeah, its pretty bad, sorry. I meant no offense. Care Rio is a chain in Utah and I know the guy who starred in that. He is a quiet dude, and actually hates the place but a friend was doing the filming. They offered him free lifetime food and he turned it down. I laugh when I see him in it.

The lengths Halo fans will go to.

*slow clap*

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
halo_3_conceptart_IHWEG.jpg

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Last time I'll ask FRANKIE did you follow up on the question regarding if the recruit armor is exclusive to the LE version of halo 4 or if it's actually the default armor in Halo 4.

Computron

Thank you. Heart attack postponed. Wait, it's not some reversed spiritual successor called Low Ground is it!?

Yes, except it's just High Ground with the red team's spawns switched with the blue team's.

I actually meant to ask if you prefered hang em high to longshore, but for some reason typed high ground. (IDK, lol)

kylej

Banned
Hey 343 while you guys are modeling Seattle as a goof during your crunch time and dicking around with grunts driving vehicles, maybe you could include an option to disable the white text in the game.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Hey 343 while you guys are modeling Seattle as a goof during your crunch time and dicking around with grunts driving vehicles, maybe you could include an option to disable the white text in the game.

Further proof that you have no idea how game development works. Or you're just trolling, again.

Trey

^lol

What are the new must watch streams? The sig hype seems to have abated some.

Vire

I think they are too busy adding more Space Crate Technology ™ to mission six.

No time now. After making this lunch selection Mini-game, the 343 team immediately started tightening up the graphics on level 3.

I wish they'd just replace the HUD with the Metro UI, with gigantic colored blocks of text on my screen detailing my weapons, if there's someone in front of me, SpartanBook integration, etc. We have helmet cams, we don't need to see.

I wish they'd just replace the HUD with the Metro UI, with gigantic colored blocks of text on my screen detailing my weapons, if there's someone in front of me, SpartanBook integration, etc. We have helmet cams, we don't need to see.
Definitely. Honestly, it should just come down to weapon chess. Your loadout is matched against the enemy you see, and the stronger loadout wins. no button presses, just auto scan everyone and see who wins overall.

Fracas

#fuckonami
...so I presume the game is just about gold? (Not criticizing the team at all btw)

Must be weird, going from full on crunch to going gold. It'd feel odd, handing off a game.

Top Bottom