• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger

No.

Valhalla_ReinExInc.jpg

FyreWulff

The evidence is piling up!

Great thing about how well Facility turned out for multiplayer:

1) It's just a cordoned off section of a campaign level

2) It's actually based off a real-world location. Somewhere in Russia is the actual plant that Facility is in.

BONUS) Rare built Goldeneye using flight simulator software.

edit: explanation on the last one:

http://www.therwp.com/article/duncan-botwood-interviewed

Martin Hollis was the lead member for GoldenEye, and the game was his brainchild. He sought to recruit a bunch of smart, eager, and talented guys of various disciplines. One such one was Duncan. GoldenEye was modelled and levels created by using a tool called Multigen, a flight simulator. Using expert and creative maneuvering, the team used Multigen (along with some expertly coded converters) to handle their level needs.

DeadNames

Banned
Final Super Cragmire Galaxy XI-2: Turbo HD Remix 2012 365/2 days: Modern Warfare: The Revengeance: Deluxe Awakening Edition

Ultimate Cragmire Universe 3 + Directors Cut: Limited Edition 2.1: 2013 GameStop Preorder edition: Battlefield: Updated Combat: Future Warfare 6: Reborn: Reach.

Karl2177

I'm hoping for Containment. Maybe this restaurant is closed right now because of some asbestos or something. Gotta be contained.

La Carta de Oaxaca

Home of the original Mexican Standoff Burrito.

IFPz0.gif

waterworks or containment 4 lyfe

Randomly came across this on THC forums..

7i2QR.png

Shopped, it says he only has 10 posts.

I just got back from Seattle where I had lunch at La Carta de Oaxaca. When I entered they greeted me by saying: "Welcome to La Carta de Oaxaca where Valhalla once stood and Don Miguel Julio Juarez III died while fighting to bring you this great Mexican food! Is this to stay or to go?"

Its totally Valhalla.

They offered me hot sauce saying it'd cause Waterworks to anyone without decent intestinal Containment. Clearly this restaurant is hinting at multiple maps.

nillapuddin

Maaaan I can make a decent W7 Theme with those amazing pics

desktop (right click) -> "personalize"

background image (click) -> Browse: "../sexy halo wallpaper collection; 117 images"

;)

I like having the Halo sounds from the Windows theme to

Whenever I clean the recycle bin it makes the plasma grenade stick+explosion sound
(nerd boner)

senador

Banned
I just got back from Seattle where I had lunch at La Carta de Oaxaca. When I entered they greeted me by saying: "Welcome to La Carta de Oaxaca where Valhalla once stood and Don Miguel Julio Juarez III died while fighting to bring you this great Mexican food! Is this to stay or to go?"

Its totally Valhalla.

desktop (right click) -> "personalize"

background image (click) -> Browse: "../sexy halo wallpaper collection; 117 images"

;)

I like having the Halo sounds from the Windows theme to

Whenever I clean the recycle bin it makes the plasma grenade stick+explosion sound
(nerd boner)
My old computer says "GAME OVER" when shutting down, respawn beep for generic system beep, and health recharge for other beeps.

nillapuddin

My old computer says "GAME OVER" when shutting down, respawn beep for generic system beep, and health recharge for other beeps.

every day when i wake it up it does a little snippet of halo monks lol

I really hope they make an "official" Halo 4 windows theme so we can get more cool sounds

id like some cool electricy forerunner sounds

Computron

We need more geographical information about this restaurant.

I mean, what do we really know about this construct located deep in the timberlands of Seattle?
Frankie's clue could hinge on litteraly anything about this ghost town district .
Maybe it's built on top of some indian burial mounds for example(.map)?
Perhaps there are a lot of busy beavers in the creek nearby, working the water.
Hell, it could pretty much be anything about this boardwalk, we'll never find out with this longshore.

OK, this is stupid. I quit.

Bsigg12

I don't know if this is the place to ask, but does anyone here know how to go about applying for a Xbox Regional Representative job? I don't think it's actually called that though which is my issue. Any help would be great.

Its totally Valhalla.

Lol no, who the hell put beans outside the taco? and no, mexicans dont believe in nordic heaven

EDIT: freacking racist commercial

Top Bottom