• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Fotos

TO HEAR 1:30 SECOND SONGS GO TO YOUR ITUNES THAN ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF SCREEN THERE IS A CIRCLE WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG. CLICK ON IT AND CHANGE IT TO UK

You are welcome America

Gray Man

Banned
Right Now "117", "Arrival" and "To Galaxy" are my personal favorites.

I will place good money that 117 is the menu music, just my thoughts.

This isn't a spoiler or anything, but do you think Master Chief will make it back to Earth in this game?

IHaveIce

Banned
It's pretty tough to get a gage on these songs with just 30 seconds.

Haven still sounds like a keeper, Requiem sounds like it could be great.

Solace sounds like something out of Zelda, interesting.

I'm not going to make any judgements based on such a small sample though.

30 seconds? I have 1:30 minutes?

edit:
TO HEAR 1:30 SECOND SONGS GO TO YOUR ITUNES THAN ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF SCREEN THERE IS A CIRCLE WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG. CLICK ON IT AND CHANGE IT TO UK

You are welcome America
Ah I see.

117 is so exciting to me. That is such a beautiful, natural sound, and it's really melodic.

Green and Blue is also going to be amazing. A softer theme for the relationship between Cortana and Chief I'm assuming. The digital sounds are so perfect.

DeadNames

Banned
Wow... This music is cool. I'm on Solace right now... Still hoping for the classic Halo theme to appear. This is very diverse... I like it.

wwm0nkey

I forget who said it here but I can totally see the chants in Revival being
the same chants Chakas and Riser used to revive the Didact in Cryptum

Gray Man

Banned
Itunes track previews? Is Nemesis on there? Please god say yes!

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

Akai__

The tracks are great. I like all of them, but I think "Revival" doesn't fit in. It's too much wub wub and I just can't imagine, where this soundtrack would appear.

HEY ELZAR, I KEPT WAITING AND WAITING AT THE RESTAURANT. I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL, HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME HANGIN' FOR 2 HOURS. EVEN THE WAITER WANTED ME TO LEAVE, BUT NO I THOUGHT I WOULD WAIT. I PUT MYSELF OUT THERE AND YOU CRUSHED MY EFFECTIONS. FUCK YOU ELZAR, FUCK YOU.

Oh my.

Did you really wait for 2 hours!?

Also, I didn't check gaf to see if you were online. Ran out of batteries.

Tomorrow, you get priority seating, by replacing Robbert. :p

I deleted someone from my FL, send me one, because I'm too lazy.

wwm0nkey

The tracks are great. I like all of them, but I think "Revival" doesn't fit in. It's too much wub wub and I just can't imagine, where this soundtrack would appear.

What wub wub are you talking about. Also I can EASILY see how this song will fit into the story of Halo 4. Its pretty apparent its for
the revival of the Didact and the chants might also be the same ones used to revive him in Cryptum

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I see no fucking flag to change to on the bottom right of my screen. God damn I hate iTunes

nevermind I found the little shit

Ramirez

Awakening is really the only track that I love, the rest are ok for me. Is Nemesis the Halo Fest art work trailer music? It kind of sounds similar, but not really. That track was so good...

this is really good stuff. on par with marty. 4/5

-603425892359230/16 if you use the marty scale.

I have to say I personally like Davidge more already; Marty's compositions were great but his instrumentation was lacking sometimes. If you want to get technical, later into the series even after the whole "we bought the little guy his own full orchestra!" claim he could still emulate nearly every instrument but some of the brass, strings and chorus digitally if he really wanted to, which he did a lot of the time. I'd have to say nearly 70-90% of all of ODST's percussion was probably some premium samples strung together, because I own half of the unique clangs and clicks that ODST's percussion had myself. Hearing a full orchestra is just so refreshing, especially how organic that brass is. Unf.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Awakening is really the only track that I love, the rest are ok for me. Is Nemesis the Halo Fest art work trailer music? It kind of sounds similar, but not really. That track was so good...

It's the Weapons Video minus the dance remix

This version sounds pretty scary lol

Nowise10

IS ANYONE GOING TO UPLOAD THEM.

You cant preview the soundtracks even with the urls, because to listen to the preview it opens up Itunes, in which the US doesn't even has OST uploaded yet, so it cant be found.

Top Bottom