• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Akai__

What wub wub are you talking about. Also I can EASILY see how this song will fit into the story of Halo 4. Its pretty apparent its for
the revival of the Didact and the chants might also be the same ones used to revive him in Cryptum

Well, it's not really a wub wub, but it's kinda weird for Halo. It begins at 1:17 (coincidence?).

Tunavi

Banned
IS ANYONE GOING TO UPLOAD THEM.

You cant preview the soundtracks even with the urls, because to listen to the preview it opens up Itunes, in which the US doesn't even has OST uploaded yet, so it cant be found.
CHANGE THE FLAG IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR ITUNES TO UK

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I could only play Nemesis in its 1:30 minute entirety. The rest cut off after a few seconds. I'll check back when they're uploaded outside of shitunes

Vire

Instructions for people who get donged on:

1. Open Itunes

2. Go to Store

3. Scroll all the way to the bottom

4. Click the flag and change it to UK

5. Search Halo 4 Soundtrack

6. Profit

Lakitu

st5fu
Requiem sounds beautiful and I'm really digging Ascendancy, To Galaxy but I'm on the fence still on the other stuff and it's hard to go by samples.

I kind of wish more of the album sounds like Requiem actually.

Nowise10

Instructions for people who get donged on:

1. Open Itunes

2. Go to Store

3. Scroll all the way to the bottom

4. Click the flag and change it to UK

5. Search Halo 4 Soundtrack

6. Profit

Doesnt work. You can just change the country in the url.

Akai__

I dunno about the music. I haven't heard one track that's made me say, "I like that." Most of the songs seem to be focused on complimenting the action in the game rather than the environments the player experiences as was the case in past Halo titles.

IHaveIce

Banned
I dunno about the music. I haven't heard one track that's made me say, "I like that." Most of the songs seem to be focused complimenting the action in the game rather than the environments the player walks through as was the case in past Halo titles.

Legacy? I can imagine some really cool cutscenes showing the Forerunner environments being showed the first time.

Vire

I dunno about the music. I haven't heard one track that's made me say, "I like that." Most of the songs seem to be focused on complimenting the action in the game rather than the environments the player experiences as was the case in past Halo titles.

Haven definitely is the later of what you described.

It's like setting foot onto a brand new world full of possibilities. There's definitely a haunting feeling to it as well.

I really like the little I've heard of Requiem and Solace as well.

The rest I'm kinda indifferent to.

Qt0ou.png

Davidge sent me a dev kit of the OST. umad gaf?

Also, the family's watching America's Got Talent and the background music was Brothers of Blood from God of War 3's soundtrack, note-for-note. What the hell? Do they have to pay royalties or anything?

wwm0nkey

Davidge sent me a dev kit of the OST. umad gaf?

Also, the family's watching America's Got Talent and the background music was Brothers of Blood from God of War 3's soundtrack, note-for-note. What the hell? Do they have to pay royalties or anything?

Will pay good money to hear all of Revival.

Vire

Just to be clear, you insulted a developer for honoring a fan who passed away. Now you're coming into this thread to complain that people are offended by that?

I don't know what he's looking for exactly. Us to give him a pat on the back?

That was a really idiotic comment.

Good on Gearbox at least.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Clearly this has backfired for Sir Douchebag.

I love when devs do this sort of thing. Didn't Bungie make a HaloGAF guy who died overseas (in the military) one of the soldiers in Reach?

I thought I remember something about that.

Top Bottom